Riverside hottie

Looks like 2 different girls
Looks like 2 different girls Originally Posted by TechnoViking
And TGTBT...
As they say
Give her go
And let us know!
How bout it spooner??
I’d review her, but I didn’t ask if she’d be cool with it. Walked over the other night to see her
You don't need her stinking permission
Permission for a...review..okay where's the stick because u must screwing with me,The only thing you would need permission for is giving out her personal pics to ppl otherwise it's fair game
Was she worth seein Timmy?
ya your close to her
Permission for a...review..okay where's the stick because u must screwing with me,The only thing you would need permission for is giving out her personal pics to ppl otherwise it's fair game Originally Posted by change2chance
It's always a good idea to ask if they want to be reviewed...for many reasons...
Doesn't matter where or how she advertises or how you got her info.
ASK first
Fuck that!review her.
she got a ad so NOT UTR. Report please
Look if that's what you guys do for brownie points and etc..go ahead I'll just say this if it was a bad experience/bad review would you be asking for permission to put it up just saying also the last time I checked the overall goal of any female in this line of work was to earn money and the job to filter ppl out and etc..is her job not ours
Look if that's what you guys do for brownie points and etc..go ahead I'll just say this if it was a bad experience/bad review would you be asking for permission to put it up just saying also the last time I checked the overall goal of any female in this line of work was to earn money and the job to filter ppl out and etc..is her job not ours Originally Posted by change2chance
True but...
you have no reviews....
Look if that's what you guys do for brownie points and etc..go ahead I'll just say this if it was a bad experience/bad review would you be asking for permission to put it up just saying also the last time I checked the overall goal of any female in this line of work was to earn money and the job to filter ppl out and etc..is her job not ours Originally Posted by change2chance
Do a review then you can spew

I’m not asking permission
I’m not gonna not out in details that they want hidden
But everyone different
You simply say, "Would you like a review"?
If she says,"yes" and you put up a bad review, so be it.
If shes bad, save the next guy(s) from seeing her.
Although, there have been comments and reviews about a girl robbing/ripping people off....and guess what...but that's on him.