Review Credits

If you are on the 3 month increased access for submitting a review and you submit another review does the credit you get add on to the time you currently have or does it start to run from the time you submit so you lose the time on the first review.

I would like to submit a review but don't want to miss out on the free access time. I don't do this enough to burn free access time. I might not have another review to submit for more free time when my current access expires.
No need to worry. An approved review extends the expiration date of your PA by three additional months.
Independent Provider Reviews - Upstate New York
Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

yes it is added on to extend. also 90 days(about 12 weeks) before you can review the same provider for credit. Unless a major change is made. example: saw A 3 weeks ago, B 2 weeks ago. Then review a duo of A & B. there seems to be others and its up to the mods.

on another board with same rules about. I did a NO review month later I did a YES of the same provider. Credit for both, Note: not sure that would fly here.
No need to worry. An approved review extends the expiration date of your PA by three additional months. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

Is it three months? Or six weeks?
Is it three months? Or six weeks? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Sorry, it's 6 weeks.
Those with half hour sessions ought to be 2 weeks, and strip club reviews should be 5 days.
  • GP
  • 11-18-2012, 09:46 AM
What should the provider get for a session with OSD?
When a review is "Approved," you get 90 days of "Premium Access Credit," Originally Posted by rooster
Now I'm really confused. The O.P., OSD and rooster all refer to 90 days of PA credit, but the official rules say 6 weeks. Are we senile or has that been changed?
90 days before you can review again is what I posted along with 6 weeks PA

GP that would be a mmmm lets see, crap just take her out for dinner on your dime and payed time. But then the ones I see should know better by now yet still call me. They call me a asshole. Get you ass here then its get your ass out.
Premium access is given when the approver gets wet, make it juicy holmes!
What should the provider get for a session with OSD? Originally Posted by GP

A shot of antibiotics?
ya sure on that, shot of.

I was thinkin rabies shot after you or I 3sides
  • iggy
  • 11-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Isn't it, 6 weeks PA for an approved review.of a provider ??

90 days between reviews of the same provider to get further credit.for her ??

That my understanding of how PA credits work.!!
I think Iggy is right. Every time I did a review I got 6 weeks added to PA. The 90 days refers to reviewing the same provider.
  • GP
  • 11-19-2012, 03:50 AM
yep