blonde disaster

So after talking with a friend on here I decided I haven't posted a brand new pic in my showcase in like 6 months other than Savannah and I. I usually just throw new ones as avatars or signature pics and keep that rotating . I have been traveling to places where I have been getting sun so I'm rocking a tan and letting my hair do its natural curl thing more so I figured I would get a pic of me rocking my tan and curly hair. I'm a natural redhead, crimson red, darker in winter and lighter in summer. I decided I want to keep it light to match the tan so I got it dyed for my new pics. Well...it was soooooooo pretty yesterday when I left the salon!!! I showered this morning, did my hair for Thanksgiving, turned on my vanity light for make up, and it was God damn dirty blonde!!!!
I figured I would post a pic as a blonde for a day
http://i50.tinypic.com/14467te.jpg
My family said it is the color my hair was when I was a baby-5 then the red started and got darker and darker. They think I should keep it for a while, I think not...I look like a beach bum.
How could the redheaded devil be blonde?
so you are a redheaded blondie!!!!!!! "Who" would have guessed.

darn, you got one with more hair and less boob. I was looking for hair Blondie as its hair topic. Or is this a boob threAD?
Disaster indeed. That sure puts the whole Hurricane Sandy thing into perspective.
All I saw was a rocking set of boobs!!
You forgot to mention the wonderful breakfast that was enjoyed by all those so fortunate

so you are a redheaded blondie!!!!!!! "Who" would have guessed.

darn, you got one with more hair and less boob. I was looking for hair Blondie as its hair topic. Or is this a boob threAD? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
*Blushing * because some parts are orangeish and I'm not posting that. I figured I would show some tan which will be darker after my upcoming Vegas trip. My 15 yo cousin thought my hair was the coolest punk rock hair in history,that's how I know it was BAD. Lmfao
but but but I like orange
but but but I like orange Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
*Dies Laughing* I am getting it fixed tonight. I called and was like "I better get it fixed and a deep condition for free!!!!! Plus I want a deep condition for free in a few weeks too to fix the damage that will be done by dying it twice! Grovel grovel grovel grovel" They agreed and made the makeup apt asap.
I mean, I did kind of luck out, it could have been worse, at least my hair isn't crispy or falling out or something.
Thanks for the memory you reminded me of.

see when I was in collage errrr let me start over

Once upon a time long long ago I knew of hot twins with just pass there ass's long black hair. For fun they decided to try bottle blond. this was about St Patrick's day time of year. Well rather than blond there hair turned orange. Well green would been ok being catholic at that time of year. So they hated there orange hair. But me being non catholic had no problem with orange hair. So I had no problem letting them learn on me what catholic girls where learning to do at the time.

Frank zappa / Catholic girls

mmmm could you be calling one great granny now LOL
Disaster indeed. That sure puts the whole Hurricane Sandy thing into perspective. Originally Posted by Whitenoise

@ Whitenoise
Disaster indeed. That sure puts the whole Hurricane Sandy thing into perspective. Originally Posted by Whitenoise
We pray for all victims
yah and all those that had to endure that storm
yah and all those that had to endure that storm Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Grab onto something substantial...or be blown off the map! Heeee haww !!

Count on FEMA to send in the heavies, homies!

Where is the taint?
Where is the taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
Texas oysters?