College Athletics & Sugar Babies

To preface, I wasn't sure where this topic belongs as it is partly hobby related but this seemed to be the right place. If it needs to be moved, mods please do so.

Lately, I've seen several articles about the new "Sugar Baby Economy" or something like that or talks about how some people are paying for college as a sugar baby. What I was thinking, is when can this get a school, the student and the sugar daddy in trouble...

If you donate to a college athletic program (even if the donation is required with season tickets), then you count as a Booster. I believe there are some other ways to become a booster according to the NCAA but that is likely the most common. Now, if you are looking for a sugar baby and find a nice college student in need.... what if they happen to be a college athlete at the same school? Do you risk it being found out and considered an impermissible benefit? Do you risk sanctions that could come to your sugar baby or your school?

I imagine most people don't think about this, but it can happen and I would imagine that it is happening right now. Should people be cautious about this? What kind of scandal could that cause?
So the defense to the NCAA charge is, "No, it isn't an impermissible benefit, she was fucking me for bucks?" Yep, the truth will set you free.

Here is a way to be safe. Tell her you can't pay her too much to avoid noticeable conspicuous consumption. She will appreciate your caring so much.
  • Old-T
  • 07-18-2016, 06:05 PM
No difference than giving any other $$$ to an athlete--unless you had the relationship prior to the school recruiting her--but that would likely make her young enough that there would be different problems.
I think even with the prior relationship, the amount of $ might cause issues.
To preface, I wasn't sure where this topic belongs as it is partly hobby related but this seemed to be the right place. If it needs to be moved, mods please do so.

Lately, I've seen several articles about the new "Sugar Baby Economy" or something like that or talks about how some people are paying for college as a sugar baby. What I was thinking, is when can this get a school, the student and the sugar daddy in trouble...

If you donate to a college athletic program (even if the donation is required with season tickets), then you count as a Booster. I believe there are some other ways to become a booster according to the NCAA but that is likely the most common. Now, if you are looking for a sugar baby and find a nice college student in need.... what if they happen to be a college athlete at the same school? Do you risk it being found out and considered an impermissible benefit? Do you risk sanctions that could come to your sugar baby or your school?

I imagine most people don't think about this, but it can happen and I would imagine that it is happening right now. Should people be cautious about this? What kind of scandal could that cause? Originally Posted by Mike Meatmaster
Sorry, but your concern is ridiculous.

You have to be paying the student athlete to go to the school or be giving them a no-show job that provides money for no work.

LOTS of student athletes have jobs - especially the lesser sports (volleyball, swimming) that are big money attractions. If a swimmer legitimately works as a waiter or bartender, that is NONE of the college's or NCAA's business, even if the restaurant owner likes the team and wants to help the student. It the student doesn't have to show up for work, THEN there is a problem.

You are not paying a sugar baby to compete for the school. You are paying her to suck your dick. Unless you are a fool, she has to show up to polish your knob. There is no such thing as a no-show blowjob.

Being a sugar baby might be construed as prostitution and violate a morals clause that applies to ALL students of the school, but it is not an NCAA pay-for-play violation.

To one degree or another, every woman that has a boyfriend that pays for dates is supported by him. Does that mean female athletes cannot have boyfriends without violating NCAA rules?
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2016, 05:37 AM
Actually, the concern is not rediculous. This is the NCAA we are talking abiut, not a sane organization.

If the "employer" is a representative of the school, for example a season ticket holder, then employment likely is a problem.

Real situations I have personal experience eith:

--Athlete blowd out ACL, a group of fans send an oversized get well card. VIOLATION.

--Athlete washes their car using water from a campus spigot. VIOLATION.
NCAA from what I can tell turned into a marxist organisation. they nitpick at every little thing that goes on in the universities.

I think they have too much power on what goes on in the universities. they were originally a rule making body that set rules on what goes on the field. now they make rules on what goes on inside universities.