Are pregnant providers accepted in the hobby or no?

I have came to my own conclusion that pregnant providers from my own experience don't get much attention. And why is that?
  • jwood
  • 05-14-2015, 08:36 PM
I'm confused as to who I should hand the money to...

really though, I like Pregnant Providers.
Love them
Small but active market segment. Lactating as well
  • L.A.
  • 05-14-2015, 09:23 PM
For me....it raises a lot of questions.
For me....it raises a lot of questions. Originally Posted by L.A.
Answers a lot of mine
I think the pregnant providers would be pigeon holed into a specialized fetish category. Personally I wouldn't mind trying one out eventually. However, depending on how pregnant she is, I might have a problem with getting a cervical hand job form a fetus...but I guess I'd just have to deal with it at the time won't I?
I had Ms. Barbie Doll last month. Wow... She was AWESOME. So yes pregnant providers are welcome.
<<<<raises hand up
<<< enjoys playing with pregnant ladies..
I love a pregnant provider... Assuming she's a quality provider.
I would love to find a Latina or white spinner lactating prego 6-8 months! I've had black and Asian pregos, so want to broaden the memory a bit!
I would love to find a Latina or white spinner lactating prego 6-8 months! I've had black and Asian pregos, so want to broaden the memory a bit! Originally Posted by seanj317
Im mixed! Lol
For me....it raises a lot of questions. Originally Posted by L.A.
What questions are you needing answers too?
I had a pregnant one once. The main thing I didn't like was that she didn't tell me, she just showed up. I decided to do it anyway, because she was hot. But then she started having all these restrictions because of being pregnant. Like I wanted daty and dato, that's my two favorite things. But she said since she was pregnant, I can do it, but only through her underwear. What? After that I said never mind.