Trips

Have any of you hobbyists or ladies participated in trips? How do they usually work? Do both parties end up satisfied?
I am asking because i am already paying for rooms to Europe june 22 to july 6 and was willing to cover a flight as well if things worked out an we hit it off. pm for details
I just did my best Scooby Doo impression- "Huh?!?"
Did someone say Europe?

As I once overheard a woman say,"You're going to Europe? That is such a big country!"

I have been saving like a crazy fiend for Paris - most of my clients notice my affection for eiffiel towers and either tease or offer great travel advice.

As a matter of fact, I was just looking at travel deals, to Europe, on Groupom (don't laugh!). All inclusive/7days in Belgium was $899!

Okay...back to reality

I truly hope you have a fabulous time!

A
Sure it can work...with the right partner.

I wouldn't recommend doing it with someone you've never spent time with. And make sure you agree to the terms of the arrangement.

It can make for an awkward time if the above aren't met.

Alisha...xoxo
I just did my best Scooby Doo impression- "Huh?!?"
Did someone say Europe?

As I once overheard a woman say,"You're going to Europe? That is such a big country!"

I have been saving like a crazy fiend for Paris - most of my clients notice my affection for eiffiel towers and either tease or offer great travel advice

A Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I went to Paris in November 2002, it was very cheap to go, people were still freaked out due to 9-11 and I got room at the Hilton(closed now) right by the Eiffel Tower. was awesome!!

I say go now!! the Euro and Dollar are pretty close in exchange rates.

I wouldn't recommend doing it with someone you've never spent time with. And make sure you agree to the terms of the arrangement.

It can make for an awkward time if the above aren't met.

Alisha...xoxo Originally Posted by Simply Alisha
+1
  • ztonk
  • 06-01-2015, 07:28 PM

It can make for an awkward time if the above aren't met. Originally Posted by Simply Alisha
Alisha is spot on, as usual. You also want to have an agreed to "exit plan" so that you can send your partner back home if the chemistry is not right or deteriorates....

z
Even if it's with someone you've hobbied with before, the trip can still be awkward. Spending a few hours at a time with someone is waaaaaaay different than a week (or two) straight. As a provider, it would be difficult to be 'on' the whole time. If you do choose to take someone with you, allow her sufficient down time to recoup/rest/relax.
ATX, Mr. Peabody here,

You've got it all wrong.
You've heard the saying.. "When in Rome....."
Were you planning to bring a sack lunch along with you too?

The only 2 logical reasons to bring someone are 1) she speaks the language; has been there and can be your guide 2) Joining the mile-high club
are you free this weekend?
Sorry, I'm not available this weekend; I'll be in Paris with Aphrodite. Je adore embrasser dans le Jardin Du Luxemborg.
are you free this weekend? Originally Posted by atxlonghorn
Who are you asking?
I don't know about a lengthy trip but I'm all about making a day trip out to Aphrodite's love chateau for a side-by-side outdoor table massage and shower. Sounds pretty close to paradise.
If you and her are ALMOST friend-zoning each other, the trip can be awesome. Otherwise, just hobby locally and enjoy what the country has to offer

Camille