City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: we never met
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: absolutely nothing happened
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 165
Hair Length and Color: Judging from her showcase pics, it is dark brown and shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We never met....
Recommendation: No
Damn.
Moved from Dallas Independent Reviews
NCNS is not a review
Stuff happens..at least you had some communication
I tried to hook up with her and never heard a word
Amazing how many guys cannot follow simple instructions clearly posted at the top of two forums. Kind of make you wonder about their ability to follow other instructions.

Shit happens. Thanks for letting us know. Does not look like a common problem for her but always good to have complete information.
Someone not as needy called? AAA guy was a cutie? Did not feel like a session after all that activity?
This chick stood me up months ago and when I told her how un-professional it was--she got mad and refuses to see me to this day. I even apologized and she still acts like she has golden pussy. She can keep her floppy tits and her hairy bush as far as i'm concerned! Seems she has done this to quite a few guys.
This chick stood me up months ago and when I told her how un-professional it was--she got mad and refuses to see me to this day. I even apologized and she still acts like she has golden pussy. She can keep her floppy tits and her hairy bush as far as i'm concerned! Seems she has done this to quite a few guys. Originally Posted by yohollyrock
This will teach her a lesson

She will surely change her mind and see you now.
Wow! I called and officially canceled. I told you there was a slight chance it might still work out and if so I would let you know and I wish I had not. I wish I had just canceled. I should have followed up and let you know it definitely would not work but there was a lot going on.
I even sent a note of apology and you flipped out PMing me back calling me a liar. Jeez. Looks like God was watching out for me with that flat tire he gave me an hour before we were supposed to meet. I rarely if ever have to cancel and it appears that I dodged a bullet.
Even so, I do apologize and I apologized on the phone, I apologized in PM and I am apologizing here again. I did call you and cancel so I can't apologize for a no show but I apologize for the short notice cancellation.

Yohollyrocks STALKER- you frighten me. You sent a request through p411 a year ago. I agreed and as is my way I always call and chat before I give my address. The moment we got on the phone I got a bad bad feeling. Just call it a sixth sense, but I did not want to meet any longer. You might be great in person but you sounded very scary over the phone. I had such a bad feeling that I hung up on you and immediately PM'ed you through p411 canceling the appointment. (I have the screen shot) - I have never done that in my life....but there just was something off about you. It is my right to change my mind if I get a bad feeling.
To anyone who doubts my story.. You can see what type of person he is by his posts here. I sensed who he truly is within the first couple minutes we talked. I don't think you're a good person and I felt afraid on the phone. I don't think I have a "golden pussy".. I felt afraid of you...so I didn't want to go forward.
There was no no show. I canceled.
You have harassed me ever since, pooped on my great reviews, said derogatory things about me back channels and you quite out of the blue sent me a PM breaking the rules of this site by disclosing something negative about me in an ROS in a review and saying how happy you were that I never answered and that you never saw me and what a bitch I am and good riddance to me and a big emotional goodbye.. I mean I was just scratching my head.. I've said about 6 words to you in my entire life..I just didn't get it. You are totally invested in someone you don't even know.
To say I was a little freaked by that PM would be an understatement. I didn't answer which only seems to infuriate you more.
You JUST pm'ed me yesterday begging me to meet you for a cup of coffee or a "danish" or "anything" and I of course did not answer, as I have not answered your dozens of PM's that you have sent over the last year. I suspect that pissed you off, hence your post here on this thread.
Threads like these should be about exchanging information, keeping your fellow hobbyists safe - not for venting your anger when someone declines an appointment with you.

To the original poster, I'm sorry once again.
Delete.
Stuff happens..at least you had some communication
I tried to hook up with her and never heard a word Originally Posted by cush
If you mention rates or services I typically won't answer. I also get overwhelmed with PM's sometimes, especially if a review was just written...so I do miss things sometimes.
This is also part time for me so I can't always respond to every single pm, though I do try... I'm far from perfect though!
Having said all of that I just searched my email and there is no record of you sending me anything at all. Even if you sent a PM, I would still have a record in my email and nothing came up.
You may want to try again.
Wow! I called and officially canceled. I told you there was a slight chance it might still work out and if so I would let you know and I wish I had not. I wish I had just canceled. I should have followed up and let you know it definitely would not work but there was a lot going on. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Yes. You should have followed up. Period. "There was a lot going on" is not an excuse. Hobbyists have things going on in their lives too, and the idea that he should have been happy to just stand by, hanging in the wind, to suit your convenience... is bullshit.
If you mention rates or services I typically won't answer. I also get overwhelmed with PM's sometimes, especially if a review was just written...so I do miss things sometimes.
This is also part time for me so I can't always respond to every single pm, though I do try... I'm far from perfect though!
Having said all of that I just searched my email and there is no record of you sending me anything at all. Even if you sent a PM, I would still have a record in my email and nothing came up.
You may want to try again. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
I would never mention rates or services via email, txt etc..I also know this is a hobby "p4p" and we have lives outside this, so things get overlooked, missed or ignored, either way the show must go on!
Or it may be a technical mishap on my end, I've been waiting to hear back from a couple of ladies..but I will never harass anyone, so I might be missing out on some fun being the way I am.
But I'll try again now that we have made some contact ttyl
Yes. You should have followed up. Period. "There was a lot going on" is not an excuse. Hobbyists have things going on in their lives too, and the idea that he should have been happy to just stand by, hanging in the wind, to suit your convenience... is bullshit. Originally Posted by Bobave
Well, that was his choice. I offered to cancel and let him move on to find another appointment or to call if it seemed like it might work out, I said it likely would not but he said "sure.. Call me back if you can make it"...
I have met Maggs a total of three times since I've been hobbying, so don't go thinking this is some WK coming to her rescue. Simple facts.
There have been 3-4 times I've wanted to see her when either her or my schedule just weren't on the same page and the meeting never happened. No blame placed or deserved! Hell, I wanted to see her this past week and it just didn't work out. In all cases, Maggie let me know plenty in advance, sometimes the same day, that it wasn't going to take place thru pm's, emails or texts and was always apologetic.

I can think of a lot of other providers with gps!! Believe me, Maggie is far from one of them! She's always been forthcoming with me and very down to earth.

OP, I'm sorry for the way things happened, but sounds like the session was determined to fail!! It happens, now move on to the next hottie on your list!!