My favorite time of the year

anyone else as excited as me about BACK TO SCHOOL?????
Hell yeaaa

I get so tired of some of the kids at my hotels in summertime....soccer kids & such..............running up & down hallways & pushing evrey button on the elevater....uggghhh!!!!!
I hate the f'ing school zones!
  • grean
  • 08-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Now that school is back in, it's safe to broach the topic of whoring to the young hottie behind the counter at McDonald's at 1 in the afternoon.
Now that school is back in, it's safe to broach the topic of whoring to the young hottie behind the counter at McDonald's at 1 in the afternoon. Originally Posted by grean
Grean, you are a strange fillet-o-fish lovin tard. I can almost visualize you now..... A fish sandwich in your face. And, you with a big grin sayin, "I'm Lovin It" ha ha haaaaa!

On topic: Yup, glad school is back in session. More milfy providers will have more time to play again.
Yes. I get to spend my extra cash on tuition instead of fun stuff. Gotta love it.
Yes. I get to spend my extra cash on tuition instead of fun stuff. Gotta love it. Originally Posted by ElBombero

I hear that! I am paying out of state Tuition for my oldest!
But I am so very glad to be back on a normal schedule, with some very much needed "me" time as well as peace and quiet for 8 hours a day!

THANK YOU that school is back in session LOL!!!
Grean, you are a strange fillet-o-fish lovin tard. I can almost visualize you now..... A fish sandwich in your face. And, you with a big grin sayin, "I'm Lovin It" ha ha haaaaa!
Originally Posted by Invisible1
I overheard the Son-of-a-Bitch order a fish sandwich, then he grinned like Satan as he offered to give the cashier back the tartar sauce!

there's 2 kinds of people that love this time of year:

(1) old farts who hate children
(2) old farts who drive 20 MPH all the time, but appreciate that nobody honks their horn merciless at them when the school lights flash
anyone else as excited as me about BACK TO SCHOOL????? Originally Posted by cage196
fuck! I was concerned for your mental health, now that the Olympic female athletes are gone for 4 years.. I guess excitement comes in different forms!
I hate the f'ing school zones! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
what?????
they allow fucking near schools???????
sign me up - as long as it's in a home or apt and NOT in a car or school zone head.
More milfy providers will have more time to play again.
Good point.

Better point:

More MILFs will have more time to play again. As a work from home type, daytime, midweek grocery shopping is now back on the schedule. And lunches out more often than during the summer months!!!
  • cymru
  • 08-23-2016, 11:02 AM
Interestingly I had this same discussion with my ATF last fall. I work at a large public university (staff). In the fall in particular I notice all the very young looking students, particularly move in week and therefore mostly freshmen. The beginning of the fall semester the kids are scantily clad. As the year moves on more clothing is on until later in the Spring semester clothes starts to come off again. My ATF knows I have an eye for the attractive, girls and boys, and I do see lots of very attractive people. Some day ATF and I will sit on a bench on the library mall and people watch until we are so hot and bothered that we start making out. BTW ATF has a body that many freshmen would envy. I envy it. ATF has the much added bonus of mental maturity.
Thanks to back to school i made it to relax today and saw EVE. what a beauty. Thank you DISD for bringing my favorite 8 month holiday back!
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-24-2016, 05:49 AM
I love it. I find a lot more available time and a more predictable schedule from many of my friends here.