Activities: Stole my money Via Cash App, Read ROS
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: I don't know because she never showed up. Read ROS
Recommendation: No
[removed private communication between members - GM]
The evidence looks damming!

By the way, save yourself the headache and don't send money to them, never, no way, no how!
Why are you doing this? Use trusted, verified providers. They do not require a deposit.
I simply never cease to be amazed. You're surprised that you sent money to someone you never met, you don't know, who engages in a questionable profession, and she just "tookthemoneyandran". Really?
If I have one absolute rule in this hobby, it is that I NEVER, and I mean, N.E.V.E.R. give money to someone that can simply walk away with it.
And you say this is the "SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED"? Pretty much all I can say is WOW!!

I just got back from the Philippines two days ago. The girls over there have learned this trick quite well. They will agree to come see you and fuck your brains out for a very reasonable amount, and then ask that you send them money for transportation because they want to see you, but don't have enough money to get to you. It has become pretty much standard for maybe 20% of the girls. I've learned that this is actually a pretty good way to weed out the amateurs from the pros. Not that you really want to know, but in the Philippines, it is ridiculously easy to hook up with a total amateur student, schoolteacher, barista, salesgirl, or someone else who just loves to fuck for fun and maybe enough for a new pair of shoes. They're also the true Catholics, who don't care about condoms any more than I do, and have the passion you are always looking for. Over there, the best pickup joint isn't the local bar. It's the local Starbucks. Anyway...

Do not EVER give money to someone you have no experience with, and hardly ever to those you do.
I've done it before as providers stated, that they would go to outcalls and then the John was a no call no show. So some started doing small deposits to ensure that the John was serious about the services. It seemed okay to me as I would be pissed to if I traveled all the way somewhere and he/she disappears. She wasn't the only time that Ive heard about the small deposits before meeting. Granted it was only $20 bucks, she's willing to ruin her reputation for $20 bucks then thats on her. If it was any more than that I wouldn't of given anything. And yes...never again.
Sorry about your experience but these reports should be in coed
My apologies!
He did send me a $20 deposit for outcall . It was short notice and I couldn’t make it but I did send his $20 back to him via cash app and apologized sincerely. I’m sure he wrote this before he got his deposit back and I completely understand why he was upset.Feel free to contact him to verify this with him.
Good for you, sweetie!!
He did send me a $20 deposit for outcall . It was short notice and I couldn’t make it but I did send his $20 back to him via cash app and apologized sincerely. Originally Posted by HarmonyGiannaxx
if this is true, mikmob should post here, not wait for guys to PM him.. he has been online for the 40 minutes that have passed since your post. why the hesitation for a mea culpa?
if this is true, mikmob should post here, not wait for guys to PM him.. he has been online for the 40 minutes that have passed since your post. why the hesitation for a mea culpa? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your right. I’m sure he will post here and let you guys know..
all of this over $20?
  • L.A.
  • 03-01-2019, 10:32 PM
He did send me a $20 deposit for outcall . It was short notice and I couldn’t make it but I did send his $20 back to him via cash app and apologized sincerely. I’m sure he wrote this before he got his deposit back and I completely understand why he was upset.Feel free to contact him to verify this with him. Originally Posted by HarmonyGiannaxx
I like your response and find it believable. However I personally wouldn't pay a deposit for anybody. You can see what kind of problems it can cause.
Never give any whores money in advance.

They don't always rip you off but 99.9999999999999% of the time they do.