For the Ladies: P411 AD BOARDS

I want to Thank all ya'll Ladies that been putting your SPECIALS in the title on the P411 AD Boards. I noticed them over this past 4th of july holiday and OMG, I was amazed at the special holiday prices. Some of the ladies just post an AD there with no special pricing, then there are alot of ya'll that post special pricing at the bottom of the AD. Then there are a few that actually put a dollar figure in the title. THANK YOU.

We now have a place to see those lovely specials, instead of looking at a million web pages, only to find out that we have to call to get that special pricing. P411 is a great place to put them since gina verifiy's the clients that views them. THANK YOU GINA for allowing the ladies to post prices in the AD BOARDS section.

NOTE: Only clients that have a P411 account, can view these lovely SPECIALS. these are not the regular rate. these are all kinds of specials that ladies run from time to time that include one or a couple of these: BNG, 30-MIN, 1-HOUR, MULTI-HOUR, WEEKLY, 1-DAY ONLY, OVERNIGHT, & HOLIDAY SPECIALS.

CG
What I really like is when I find the provider has actually put her special rate in the ad.

Since P411 allows that, I'm not sure why so many simply cut and paste the exact same ad from here without expanding or changing it such as posting the rates?
I prefer calling for special to find out the special is not really all that special.
  • shlub
  • 07-06-2012, 11:03 AM
I like the p411 ad boards for the same reason...
I too am a fan of the P411 ad boards. The ads aren't always specials but still good advertising. I will see ladies show up there that I'm not familiar with that peak my interest. It's a good resource for sure.
Damn I didn't know we could put prices in the ad, I know we can't on eccie.
Maybe I need to review the rules again.
What rules?
Well on here we are not allowed to post any prices in any ads, I did not know that it is allowed on p411.
Rules ... We don't need no stincking rules ...
P411 is the only place to see specials and pricing anymore. I'm sure very ladies know they can post all pricing in their ads.
P411 is the only place to see specials and pricing anymore. I'm sure very ladies know they can post all pricing in their ads. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
It's not the only place, but it sure is handy. P411 is also a marketing tool that some ladies miss the boat on. The advanced search feature is a great tool, but if a lady does not have her info correct and filled in, she could miss out on some opportunities.

Thank you to the ladies who make it easy for us to find what we seek.
P411 is the only place to see specials and pricing anymore. I'm sure very ladies know they can post all pricing in their ads. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
You mean other than the ladies who have already said they didn't know it?
Wow, I didn't even know people viewed the ads section on p411. good to know.
  • L.A.
  • 07-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Wow, I didn't even know people viewed the ads section on p411. good to know. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
I only check them daily.
I've started perusing it regularly. I really like the ability to set up filters so when I log in I only see ads for the towns in which I hobby most. It would be even better if Gina would break down Dallas into regions, such as North Dallas, Uptown, etc.