Testing

Not going to my family doc again charged me an arm and leg. Might be filming a movie soon!

Whats the best cheapest and private place to get tested in DFW. Same day results would be cool too. Just need paperwork to prove I'm clean.
google is your friend
google is your friend Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
I know what google is, I wanted people's opinions and experiences from here so thats why I posted this.
I know what google is, I wanted people's opinions and experiences from here so thats why I posted this. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
since you started this thread, you could have cut them off at the pass by including that in your original post.

give some specific info to get some specific info.
otherwise, all the cracker jacks come out from their boxes to lob at you [or anyone (incl me as i've not always included the real question i wanted to ask) who does this kinda stuff]
I believe Planned Parenthood offers services for men.

I have a good friend who is a gay male as well as a Nurse.
The fact of his sexuality does not pertain to this, but being in that community, he has knowledge for obvious reasons.

He has given me some information in the past for a client, so I will ask again and provide it.

Whether or not it's the cheapest, I dunno.
But I believe it is anonymous, if that makes a difference.

if you want to keep on the downlow, then you might also want to consider how much private info you have to give in order to get tested. and if they accept cash or cc only.
Not going to my family doc again charged me an arm and leg. Might be filming a movie soon!

Whats the best cheapest and private place to get tested in DFW. Same day results would be cool too. Just need paperwork to prove I'm clean. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
anylabtestnow or walkinlabs are both cheap
I believe Planned Parenthood offers services for men.

I have a good friend who is a gay male as well as a Nurse.
The fact of his sexuality does not pertain to this, but being in that community, he has knowledge for obvious reasons.

He has given me some information in the past for a client, so I will ask again and provide it.

Whether or not it's the cheapest, I dunno.
But I believe it is anonymous, if that makes a difference.

Originally Posted by berkleigh

i have a gay friend but him being gay isn't pertinent but i wanted to mention it. LOL. just playing berk. great new pics you have.
Is there a math portion of the test?

Whats the best cheapest and private place to get tested in DFW. Same day results would be cool too. Just need paperwork to prove I'm clean. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I recommend whoever Charlie Sheen uses.
i have a gay friend but him being gay isn't pertinent but i wanted to mention it. LOL. just playing berk. great new pics you have. Originally Posted by unteagle

LOL - Thank you Unteagle!

Apologize for the delay and late response.

The information I recieved from my friend is that you can go to the Health Dept for ALL TESTING!

Cost - $2o
(Treatment included if needed)

He also said there is another place off Cedar Springs in Oak Lawn.

I googled it and find they provide low cost, confidential health services as well as other information.

http://dallas.gaycities.com/organiza...esource-center

Nelson-Tebedo Health Resource Center aka Oak Lawn Health Center

Hope that information helps those who need it.
I use my own PCP often. However, Planned Parenthood was $250. for full testing the one time I used them. Never use them again because of the STD check costs.
AnyLabTestNow has multiple locations around and costs $229. for full panel, a little bit better.
I use http://talenttestingservice.com/ they are nationwide, cheap $150 for full pannel, 24hr results (usually under 10hrs) and also accepted by most stuidos :-)