Do hobbiests ever get pinched on outcalls?

Im curious if anyone has heard of an undercover doing outcalls? Im not talking about going to a hotel room, but there actual house. It always seem that everyone is getting in trouble walking into a shady hotel room, but I never read a story about cops coming into the johns house. Does that ever happen? Any stories?
I've heard of only one verified story in years of reading discussion boards. I think it extremely rare and likely nonexistent in DFW, assuming nothing else is going on inside. There's probably a half dozen things I would be more worried about going wrong on an outcall to my house than LE.

Edit: link to story I was thinking of.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8846289
Thanks for the reply. I was just curious if anyone ever heard of that. Aside from an actual crime happening I haven't either. I feel bad for the girls that go into some of these places though. It seems like it would be a very nervous situation.
I would think there would be to much chance of the unknown. From the stings on tv, the cops won't even get into the car w the johns.
"Good paid the fee and asked if the women were affiliated with law enforcement.

Once the money was exchanged, Good was arrested."

Another example of the misconception that an officer must tell the truth when asked if he/she is affiliated with law enforcement.

The story doesn't provide the officers' answers, but I assume they said "no" LOL! Or the next part (where he hands over the money) would be super lame!
I've heard of only one verified story in years of reading discussion boards. I think it extremely rare and likely nonexistent in DFW, assuming nothing else is going on inside. There's probably a half dozen things I would be more worried about going wrong on an outcall to my house than LE.

Edit: link to story I was thinking of.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8846289 Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Wow, thats the first time i ever heard of le going to the clients house. But, then again, that was craigs list, and le was already present on that board because of the craigs list killer. Does that mean that we should screen providers and get 2-client References? lol or Current reviews?

Seriously IMHO, I think a provider doing outcall to the clients house, (if he has been properly screened and has P411), is probably the safest senerio of all. Some providers won't meet a client at his house unless they have met in public first, or has a history on the boards, from what i heard. Providers feel safer in their own incall. and alot of them do outcalls but charge extra for gas. I think providers also like clients who have an Apartment (not a motel outcall), and have one in a Gated Community.

This is a good place to ask hobbyists if they ever had any problems with providers at their house or an apartment, during an outcall session???? (Please don't say that you invited BP there)

CG
Yes, it happens, but it's uncommon because LE can't guarantee a secure perimeter when they send an UC cop onto a target's property. The lack of control can endanger the UC officer's safety.

I can only recall three outcall stings in more than 28 years of practice. They were all instigated by neighbor complaints. In the one that sticks in my mind, the defendant was a drug dealer and had unusual traffic at his home during odd hours, which caused his neighbors to complain to the local constabulary. Also, he spent his profits on sporting girls -- streetwalkers converted into lawnwalkers -- so there was a constant supply of them mucking about the curtilage and making noise, as stimulated pleasure beings tend to do. This drew further attention to the pusher's place. So Barney Fife sent an UC officer posing as a hooker to the front door of the dealer's house, at which time she gained entry, no questions asked. It took two police vans to haul off the pharmacy inside.

So the moral of this story is: If you want to avoid getting busted by an UC prostitution sting at your home, don't allow the other girls you see to wander about the curtilage. Keep your bitches inside.
Hilarious! Thank god I don't have a lawn or a drug habbit.
shyster, thx for the summary and story.
my vocab is pretty good, but "curtilage"??
was wondering if it was some arcane hobbying term.

thx for the new word in my vocab.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/curtilage
Curtilage is a fairly important word in criminal law because how it is defined in ways sets the parameters of the Fourth Amendment's prohibition of unreasonable searches and seizures. Probably the most famous case is California v. Greenwood, 486 U.S. 35 (1988), in which the U.S. Supreme Court held that the Fourth Amendment does not prohibit the warrantless search and seizure of garbage left for collection outside the curtilage of a home.