Name: Vega
User ID:: None
Phone: 8325693985
Email Address: None
URL / Website: www.eros.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Provided me the address of a hotel in Carrollton
Activities: None as she never responded to my follow up. She was initially quick to respond and indicated her requirement for a deposit. I have never had an issue in providing deposits to other providers in the past.
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blond hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She ghosted me after I provided the deposit. No response to any of my follow up
Recommendation: No
Stop paying deposits
Thanks for the warning review brother. Let this be the lesson to everyone: Do not send any deposit before the meeting.
The eros link and the number on her eros profile lead to a lady in atlanta...Did you just happen to come a cross a Dallas ad somewhere? Also a google search of that same number leads to this girl. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...lable/53375174

I wouldn't have even wasted my time on a lady whose ad and pics don't match and also the fact she puts no details on her eros ad. no info about her, no links to social media.....and you gave her a deposit? SMH
Send Me A Deposit...I'll tell you where to go and not get ripped off......
no activities, goes in coed
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2023, 12:38 AM
Only broke starving whores ask for deposits
I can actually think of a couple of reasons to ask for a deposit. Outcall being one. Guard against LE being another. But, having said that, never have and never will. My one hard fast rule.
You deserved to be Ripped Off!...ijs