Arlington Grand Prairie are

Hey I'm in the area for a 3 days it's been dry out here .. new pictures are posted
Hey I'm in the area for a 3 days it's been dry out here .. new pictures are posted Originally Posted by Jadayella
Been dry out there...are you suggesting it's wet somewhere else?
Always open for suggestions.
  • Go4it
  • 08-14-2023, 11:51 PM
Putting a picture with your posts gains a lot more attention than just posting them.
Putting a picture with your posts gains a lot more attention than just posting them. Originally Posted by Go4it
Wait!..are you suggesting that Dallas gentlemen are too lazy to find the sexy pics in her profile gallery?

Sure not saying that your wrong at all, cua you are very correct. Just wondering if you should have added that explanation, to make your comment more clear for her. LOL
Eccie won't let me post them on my actual posts idk why
Eccie won't let me post them on my actual posts idk why Originally Posted by Jadayella
try this https://imgbb.com/

you can also set it to auto delete after a few days if you're worried about it.
Those are scary areas for hobby reasons, they added task force when the new ball park opened. Honestly the last week has been a bit dry everywhere, safe travels!
That part of town is target rich right now on several levels: baseball and football fans are in abundance, and looking to party after the game. LE is probably also putting in overtime, too.

Screen, screen, screen! The ladies with permanent incalls nearby should have an advantage. Hotels are probably even scarier than usual.
  • Go4it
  • 08-22-2023, 02:21 AM
There are a lot of us, right or wrong, who do not have BCD access. And if you don't have BCD access the photos in the ladies image gallery are blurred and useless. Not sure why this lady couldn't add a pic to her post but lots of ladies od.