Travelling beauties

It's the best part of the summer!!! Amarillo has been blessed the past week or two to have several wonderful travelling providers roll through....unfortunately, it is hard to stretch the budget to see them all, but Kara, Lux, and now Katharine Bailey have made my week. Still not too late to catch Kat, the others have moved on down the highway. Hope everyone on the board in these parts does his part to keep them coming back! A big thanks to Kara, Becca, Lux, Sloane, Berkleigh, Katharine, and Blak (and others I may have inadvertently omitted) for making the "trek" up here to the Top of the Panhandle. You are welcome back anytime.
Blak is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CDL1
  • 07-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Blak is AWESOME! Counting the seconds when she returns. I am also collecting any and all aluminum cans and saving all my pennies
Blak is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wish I good confirm. Unfortunately she had to cancel on me last time through Angelo.
I wish I good confirm. Unfortunately she had to cancel on me last time through Angelo. Originally Posted by Chief62
I wish I could confirm also. She had to cancel her last trip out to El Paso. I wish more providers would travel out to Western West Texas. I can confirm that Kat is freaking awesome.
  • CDL1
  • 07-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Guys,

Hang in there because Blak is really worth it
I'm really looking forward to my Amarillo visits. While I've driven through on my way to New Mexico, it'll be fun to actually enjoy the city and hopefully meet a new friend or two.

From the freeway, it looked like Amarillo is blessed with quite a few strip clubs as well! I used to be an exotic dancer but enjoy visiting as a customer now.

xoxo Sophie
Speaking of traveling I would like to say again thank you Abilene I had a great time there and the gentlemen were delightful.
I am looking forward to my trip through San Angelo and Midland but I have a question....

Are there other boards down there that are used? I've not made it down there before so I'm not very familiar. I have flown an ad here and one on P411. Any other places yall recommend? If so feel free to pm me. Thanks for any help!
I know of no other in San Angelo.

From the freeway, it looked like Amarillo is blessed with quite a few strip clubs as well! I used to be an exotic dancer but enjoy visiting as a customer now.

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone
Yes there are I think they are all fun in there own way!! You will like it I am positive!

XoXo
  • Jaleh
  • 07-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Im currently planning a tour to the East.. Not sure when yet!! Guess that depends on you lovely gents... Whats the best area to stay in?