Unless Facts or information that's entertaining

Adolf Hitler took 19 medications for flatulence that he could not control during meetings. Used cocaine to clear his sinuses, ingested some 28 drugs at a time and received injections of bull testicle extracts to bolster his libido.
Thank the lord he's not a client

I am a avid reader and have tons of useless information lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend !!!

Can we wear white after LaborDay or is that a thing of the past ?
I think white lingerie is perfect anytime Ms Lauren. Especially on a tanned toned body of a beautiful woman.
Adolf Hitler took 19 medications for flatulence that he could not control during meetings. Used cocaine to clear his sinuses, ingested some 28 drugs at a time and received injections of bull testicle extracts to bolster his libido.

Can we wear white after LaborDay or is that a thing of the past ? Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Lauren, welcome to my world of storing useless information, lol. Happy Labor Day weekend!
Actually, I read about the “no white rule after Labor Day”. It was established back in the 1800’s by the affluent. Basically if you were wealthy enough to go on winter vacations, you wore white to show people that you had money. I think it is pretty much ignored by Millinials and GEN Z’s. Now GEN X’s and Boomers probably still abide by that rule.

Can we wear white after LaborDay or is that a thing of the past ? Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Did you ever read about how Hitler took power?
Lauren, welcome to my world of storing useless information, lol. Happy Labor Day weekend! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Austin , I love your post you make me giggle . I bet you sleep about as good as I do at night lol . Most people with minds like ours are constantly going even when we are trying to sleep .
Have a wonderful Labor Day
Did you ever read about how Hitler took power? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I have not read that ?I bet it's a fascinating read .
When I was in high school they had us watch Schindler's List and after that I became obsessed with reading History
Is there a book you recommend about it ?

I just finished Price of the Ticket by James Baldwin , very interesting book and informative

We should start a book club on here and pass books around when we are done reading them
Actually, I read about the “no white rule after Labor Day”. It was established back in the 1800’s by the affluent. Basically if you were wealthy enough to go on winter vacations, you wore white to show people that you had money. I think it is pretty much ignored by Millinials and GEN Z’s. Now GEN X’s and Boomers probably still abide by that rule. Originally Posted by Weatherman77
Weatherman I love that fact and definitely not unless information . I had zero clue that's when it was established the no white rule after Labor Day .
I had always heard that rule as well, but had no idea why it was. Thanks for making me learn something new today Lauren!