My bootycall of goatnipples...the UTR BFE that came to my rescue

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=184616

My review of goatnipples as I promised. I hope this is in the right place and mods if not please move where it should go.

Provider: Goatnipples the UTR BFE came to my rescue
Phone: Provided when scheduling
Email Address: Will provide after he finds you
URL / Website: None extremely utr
City: Htown
State: Texas
Address: GalleriaAppointment
Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No, he was late searching for wine
Activities: BFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, MISH,CFS, CG, RCG, Hwp, ymmv,CSL=Clit Sucking Lips, FILF=Father I'd like to fuck, Clit sucking, Daty, BLS,PSE, BBBJTCNQNS, PSE, Cuddling...Greek was not on his menu
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee:
Hair brown
Eyes: Green
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian Physical Description: A yummy sexy beast! *6', athletic build, trimmed nose/ear hair nicely
Size: 2 gasps. Taut butt you could bounce a quarter off
Recommendation: Yes

So I found myself horny in Htown and my bootycall and toy were left in Dallas. *I posted an ISO for a random bootycall and goatnipples was the one I decided to see. *I was a little concerned that he might be a bait/switch since I could not find much on him. *He assured me he was the real deal. He did tell me he was unable to see me the next day, his SO would be in town and he is NEVER available at those times. *

I was left to my own naughty imagination and what I could find around the hotel room for the evening. *

The next morning goatnipples sent me an email saying he was willing to break his rule for me and we set a time. *I asked him to stop and get wine and smokes, he agreed and then when he was 20minutes late I feared I was being NS/NC. *

He finally arrived and once inside I sighed with relief..he looked better than his pictures and I was already getting wet. *He seemed a little nervous at first so we talked and had a glass of wine to calm his nerves. *Then we moved into the bedroom where he gave me a mind blowing experience. *At one point we had to stop and talk about baseball and then carry on with our passion. As I was dting him I was happy that he manscaped for me, preventing an awkward moment of a pub hair down my throat. *He pumped so hard and fast I could smell the latex burning. *We ended with at least a cup of jizz that filled my mouth and ran out my nose.

His physical stamina was willing but we didn't talk of baseball or his fat aunt enough.*He is indy and definitely not managed, not a clock watcher and upselling was not an issue. *I will be returning often to see goatnipples.

There are an amazing amount of men to choose from in Htown. *If I ever find myself there again without my bootycall I hope to experience more of you!
Nice Review, Lucky man, Laci is All that!!!!!!

PPE
Classic, babe...............
GOATNIPPLES, my main man! He said he was saving himself for marriage? Oh well, way to go Bruh!

Man, I never get a "booty call"!!
NICE!! He is surely a HOT one! Stamina that goes on and on!! For sure has a Top Spot on my own personal "Booty Call List"!! YUMMY!!
Abi - i thought i was on top on that list. GN - You the man.
Nice review. Love it!

Man, I never get a "booty call"!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
My booty has BEEN calling you.
Ahhh...Yes Proper...You still have a VERY Safe spot up there too... however...been a while....starting to forget...
Yikes - how lucky the Houston guys are. I thought my regulars knew I was available for their needs, but other than the daily barrage of offers I get from the local lady memorialized in my sig line, no one hits on me :-((
Ahhh memories.. Hes a hottie and tons of fun!!!
Any man or woman who sees Laci is wise.

Any man or woman who pleasures her must be up to...size?

The man or woman who rocks her world must go between her thighs

And behold the beauty, the wonder into their eyes

Any man whom Laci decides is worthy of a booty call is very lucky indeed. He better please her and ROCK her world. She is an incredible woman, and one I'm extremely blessed and luck to know.
Thanks again Laci and always glad to help..haha

Abby and Holly...my workout partners...ha
Good review!
Best Ever !
Lol love it classic at its best!! He is an awesome guy lol