User ID:: 495563
Phone: Will provide after PM..
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=495563
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off LBJ Fwy
Activities: BBBJ,FIV, Too much talking, CG, CFS, COF
Hair Length and Color: Medium length mousey brown!
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: One word.. catfish! She def didn't look like her pics. A little on the chubby side.. What I couldn't get over was her voice! Her boobs were okay, big dbl Drs, but a little saggy!
Recommendation: No
Gross! That sounds like a very unpleasant smelly experience.

However, you also just joined ECCIE yesterday and immediately posted a NO review on a provider. In fact your very first ECCIE post is this NO review. Seems a bit suspicious. Especially since all her other reviews are YES reviews.

Are you sure you're not her disgruntled ex boyfriend/husband trying to make her look bad so other guys don't want to meet her?
Disgruntled pimp
This whole review smells fishy. I maybe wrong but I don’t think Sunny was in town on 8/29 and he met her on 8/29.
She was in Midland yesterday and far from big double D
we get this a lot.. "brand new" Hobbyist signs up, and immediately posts a negative review. this one even breaks a rule (medical speculation).. the writing is that of a seasoned Reviewer, it is clearly not a new handle.

to play Devil's advocate, slightly.. if the OP used his "real" handle to post this review, he would doubtless be ambushed by guys saying his experience was Bullshit, Summer has 100% great reviews, blah blah… IF this review is factual, I can see why the OP might hide behind a newly created handle.

having said that, I used the word "slightly", because I don't believe the review. I absolutely believe it is a new handle from a seasoned ECCIE veteran, but the motive is not to avoid White Knighting.. it is to take an undeserved shot at the Provider. in my opinion. we get A LOT of these too.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2658382
Hard to be off of LBJ and in Midland at the same time.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2658382
Hard to be off of LBJ and in Midland at the same time. Originally Posted by Somform
She has been on my list for while. I been waiting for more review because not much pic of her. Maybe I jump in with this review.
Honestly im just a regular 34 yr old guy. Sorry for my brutal honesty. Isn't that what you ask for n a review? I was rushed because she mentioned going somewhere immediately after... Lol I am new, but from what i see on other posts, what I said is putting it nicely! Seeing another provider today, so hopefully ill have more cred after rhis next review. Gotta love these trolls... Lol anyways
Per timing shown. you posted the review right after you met her. You should’ve posted your review in other section because you couldn’t have met her in Dallas on 8/29.

Brutally honest review is good but fake review is not.
Per timing shown. you posted the review right after you met her. You should’ve posted your review in other section because you couldn’t have met her in Dallas on 8/29.

Brutally honest review is good but fake review is not. Originally Posted by cavmen
this..

and while I'm here, 95% of the guys who post "review coming" never follow up with the review they said was coming. maybe you're a 5 percenter? we will know by this Weekend.
I asked her out for lunch, and she said she was going to be in Midland that week.. so I think she's been there the last couple of weeks.

Also, there were previous disgruntled posts from a now banned account (LordBigHorn).
Honestly im just a regular 34 yr old guy. Sorry for my brutal honesty. Isn't that what you ask for n a review? I was rushed because she mentioned going somewhere immediately after... Lol I am new, but from what i see on other posts, what I said is putting it nicely! Seeing another provider today, so hopefully ill have more cred after rhis next review. Gotta love these trolls... Lol anyways Originally Posted by ItalianStud85

cwick2017, you forgot to mention trantran.
Chung, calm down your cousin
LOL
this does not sound like the Sunny I play with.