This Forum Has at Least 4 Texans Who Have Posted....

stuff like this..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ax/ar-BB158zS7

Abbot, Cruz and Cornyn should spend some time on ECCIE, they might be surprised at the number of hardcore-right Texans who post crazy conspiracy shit
stuff like this..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ax/ar-BB158zS7

Abbot, Cruz and Cornyn should spend some time on ECCIE, they might be surprised at the number of hardcore-right Texans who post crazy conspiracy shit Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Beto ORourke should hang out with you. You’re both full of bullshit.

stuff like this.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Unfortunately, the current events are not about Floyd. It wasn't about a "virus" and it wasn't about the "Russians" .... it's about running Biden into the Fall as canon fodder .... by mid-August the financiers of the Antifa destruction and noise will be exposed and their connections to the DNC revealed. About that same time there should be some indictments being handed down on some of the low hanging fruit in order to uncover the roots of the poisonous tree. Biden couldn't beat HillariousNoMore who couldn't beat Obaminable!

Burning and looting small businesses is not a way to enchant the real voters, who provide jobs and work.

Some, if not most, of those destroyed businesses were Black owned, operated, and/or staffed.
About like those conspiracy theories coming out of Minnesota and Michigan about white supremacists rioting.
this tread is a troll's attempt at trolling

but im commenting anyway

3 antifa members have been arrested in Austin, they have been named and may be they are shamed

they did over 20 thousand dollars in damage to a target store at 35 and 290

likely soros and some hollywood idiots are sending financial support

I hope they get the book and as susan rice says. they get it "by the book"
  • oeb11
  • 06-08-2020, 07:31 AM
CT- "Russian collusion" disinformation.

u been "Had"!

3 antifa members have been arrested in Austin, they have been named and may be they are shamed..... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That's 4 domestic terrorists scooped up so far. From what I've seen of these LOONS when Homeland Security starts chatting with them they will sing their little pee-pees off ..... like the little chickenshits they are.

When HS got a "domestic terrorism" tag on these fools it opened up their assets to start tracking them down .... and getting all their chatter, video, and pics. Follow the money!
  • oeb11
  • 06-08-2020, 08:14 AM
Perhaps HS can follow to the big financier - george soros and family - and place him in a 6x9' cell!
this tread is a troll's attempt at trolling

but im commenting anyway

3 antifa members have been arrested in Austin, they have been named and may be they are shamed

they did over 20 thousand dollars in damage to a target store at 35 and 290

likely soros and some hollywood idiots are sending financial support

I hope they get the book and as susan rice says. they get it "by the book" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Maybe it was Yssup and his two other handles.
  • Tiny
  • 06-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Perhaps HS can follow to the big financier - george soros and family - and place him in a 6x9' cell! Originally Posted by oeb11
Oeb, I worked for someone who knew Soros. My boss was a Republican btw, and not at all in sync with Soros' political beliefs, but respected him and thought he was a good person.

Is Soros really financing protests in the USA? He definitely has done that in Eastern Europe and Russia. Twenty years ago he was mostly supporting good causes in his charitable endeavors, like freedom of speech and democracy. But I don't know how that's morphed since.

He is a hypocrite, who wanted to raise taxes but of course not on the so-called "carried interest" that enables asset managers to pay a low tax rate on some of their income. He also had an offshore tax shelter set up so that he could delay paying tax perpetually under the rules that then existed.

My question, is he really doing anything on the political front that people we respect don't do also, like the Koch brothers? I haven't seen evidence of it, but am not saying it doesn't exist. Yeah, I wish he'd stop pumping massive amounts of money into the U.S. political system considering where it ends up, but I'm not sure he's doing anything illegal.
yes soros is a hypocrite in many ways

one is he was the financial backing of a Houston based oil company that made investments in the eagle ford, drilling and fracking

they did go broke and had to sell off their properties

anything to make money
Nothing changes.

Remember years ago when there was a epidemic of killings in Atlanta.

Many of the Race Baiters and Poverty Pimps said it was the KKK invading the predominantly Black neighborhoods and abducting these young men.

Turns out it was a Black Man named Wayne Williams.

Churches being torched in the South by White Supremest ....Turned out to be shoddy old buildings with bad wiring.

Nooses found on the lockers of female fire fighters in in Houston.

Tuned out to be a disgruntled Dyke wanting attention.

Swatstikas painted on Black community centers. Turns out it was an inside job.

The Beat Goes On.
Nothing changes.

Remember years ago when there was a epidemic of killings in Atlanta.

Many of the Race Baiters and Poverty Pimps said it was the KKK invading the predominantly Black neighborhoods and abducting these young men.

Turns out it was a Black Man named Wayne Williams.

Churches being torched in the South by White Supremest ....Turned out to be shoddy old buildings with bad wiring.

Nooses found on the lockers of female fire fighters in in Houston.

Tuned out to be a disgruntled Dyke wanting attention.

Swatstikas painted on Black community centers. Turns out it was an inside job.

The Beat Goes On. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And a Black cop turning Floyd over to a disgruntled White cop who worked with Floyd while the Black cop helped holding Floyd down by holding one of his legs while the White cop choked him to death.......

... please burglarize and steal some more shit because of "Whitey"!
  • Tiny
  • 06-08-2020, 09:49 AM
yes soros is a hypocrite in many ways

one is he was the financial backing of a Houston based oil company that made investments in the eagle ford, drilling and fracking

they did go broke and had to sell off their properties

anything to make money Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Do you know if Soros is still invested in oil and gas? If the big money interests backing the progressives still have private equity investments in oil that would be a good sign. Maybe there'd still be a halfway decent future for the industry if Democrats sweep the elections.

My question, is he really doing anything on the political front that people we respect don't do also, like the Koch brothers? I haven't seen evidence of it, but am not saying it doesn't exist. Yeah, I wish he'd stop pumping massive amounts of money into the U.S. political system considering where it ends up, but I'm not sure he's doing anything illegal. Originally Posted by Tiny

If Soros provided the money for a few ANTIFA people to travel to a city where they do not live and these people were arrested for burning and looting, something a smart guy like Soros would have to know they are going to do since it is their MO, could he be charged with an illegal act?

I doubt it but he "aided and abetted" the act didn't he? Isn't that what the 3 other police officers are charged with, aiding and abetting?

And while many people may be mad at the Koch brothers for how they invest their money, has anybody ever suggested they hired goons to destroy property? I'm just asking not stating that the never have, I've just never heard anything like that.