election evidence website

check this out.

this site covers all the possible evidence in the 2020 election.

https://www.electionevidence.com/
So in other words. NOTHING
Sad part is everybody questioned the systems
SNICK

SNICK

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those folks dont post here. So they are not eligible
It's easy to fall into the trap of dismissing evidence from a source (instead of verifying the claim) because as humans, we have an inherent need to be "right."

How often do we see this right here? A few weeks ago, the New York Post wrote a story about Hunter Biden being investigated. Fox News reported this weeks before the New York Post did.

Twitter and Facebook went so far as to ban anybody from talking about this story.

Now the New York Times and Washington Post are warning that Joe Biden may be in trouble over Hunter's activities.

This picture could not be more clear as to what happened. There was a conspiracy to keep this story out of the news for political reasons and it worked much to the shame of journalism or so called journalism where now the intent is no longer to inform the public about the facts but to insure "your side" wins by hiding those facts.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Thanks I share this photo every where as republican poll watcher.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

don't be like that. i'm providing a public service for those wanting to follow it.
Possible evidence..............lol
Why was it okay to question the legitimacy of the election in 2016 but not in 2020?
Is there anyone out there who still isn't clear about what watching FOX does? Okay. Last time!

{staff edit- CK}

How often do we see this right here? A few weeks ago, the New York Post wrote a story about Hunter Biden being investigated. Fox News reported this weeks before the New York Post did.

Twitter and Facebook went so far as to ban anybody from talking about this story.

Now the New York Times and Washington Post are warning that Joe Biden may be in trouble over Hunter's activities.

This picture could not be more clear as to what happened. There was a conspiracy to keep this story out of the news for political reasons and it worked much to the shame of journalism or so called journalism where now the intent is no longer to inform the public about the facts but to insure "your side" wins by hiding those facts. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

FOX news and the New York Post are one and the same.

don't be like that. i'm providing a public service for those wanting to follow it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Okay. Then this one is for just me.

Not the audience.

But I get ya'.
Oh no don't look at the 2016 election and the not my potus clowns , oh no Mr Bill not that ,,,,,,,,,,,,BLITHERING HYPOCRISY