URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Fort View right by Manchaca
Activities: TS, not bad massage, NE, CBJ (way too short), MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Straight, black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty lady (guess early 40s?), very large breasts (HUGE scars from breast lift), I’m also assuming butt implants because that didn’t look natural.
Recommendation: No
Yeah it’s not Kiwi either it’s the same old gangster Apple with the mangled tits.
Crap, seriously? I must have been bait n switched because I specifically asked for Kiwi and she identified herself as such at the door. Damn, guess I got a bite of the Apple instead. Thanks for the heads up.
Crap, seriously? I must have been bait n switched because I specifically asked for Kiwi and she identified herself as such at the door. Damn, guess I got a bite of the Apple instead. Thanks for the heads up. Originally Posted by princeclubhopper
Dude! Don’t feel bad. These women always lie about their fake names and who they are because they don’t want to give up the customer to another lady. So if you go in not knowing who the real Kiwi looks like then you’ll likely get burned.

I never go in and ask for a lady by name if I don’t already know what she looks like. That way I don’t set myself up to be duped.

Next time if you aren’t sure then go in but don’t give the money until you ask her name first. Make her identify her stage name rather than you tip her off as to who she should be at that moment to con you into staying.

This lying about their identity is a common practice at AMPs that aren’t run by a mama San. You’ll see the same shit at the majority of Austin AMPs because the owner lets the women self manage.
Thanks for the tip, BigBamboo. Well now I’m curious to see if the REAL Kiwi is as nice as others were saying.

Guys, take note, apparently my review is of Apple and not Kiwi. Maybe I’ll get the opportunity to review Kiwi next time.
  • Ras69
  • 07-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Same deal here the other day: woman was exactly as you described, nice enough, swore she was Kiwi, but obv. not the youthful beauty the other reviews talked up. Guess I saw Apple too.
Always ask for her name before you request someone else. Got duped a few times before I caught on and changed my tactic.
Did anyone see the old lady there? There is a hag about 80 years old they tried to bait and switch on me. It was the grossest thing I’ve ever seen. Walked right out. Oh hell no.
After reading all the reviews this week, it was very depressing! Terrible all over the city.

I'm jumping a plane and heading back to New York lol

Glad I got to see the real Kiwi and Tina before I left!

Hope things get better!