WNY Strip Clubs: Crapshoot, Games and Videotape

I'm strongly considering passing up on the strip clubs locally as a general rule of thumb. The girls often want tips on top of the costs of dances and will often bring it up during the dance which based on my response as to whether or not I'll give it and how much influences their performance and/or activities (which they usually market as being ok with until they throw in the curveball of wanting more money after good money was spent.) Getting asked about dances is obnoxious. Usually it's the one's who bring up dances within 2 minutes who are the biggest letdowns. Then of course there's the buying of shots which at over $10 for most good ones gets old quick. It's like, 'hey, don't sit next roe me if that means you expect me to help you get drunk for free.' It's worse when the club is almost empty and there are few guys to try to hustle. On the other hand, when it's not packed, you may find a more liberal stripper who allows a lot of casual touch, lap sitting, lounging together, etc. All in all, quality control has gone down. Customer service of a stripper has always been generally C- overall but with these girls now expecting $300-500 for an hour of hanging out outside the club to meet your club-like activities but just in a private setting, it's a joke. And smile, you're on candid camera as they'll sometimes pull out a phone to show the interaction with the customer including in the back room to have content for their OnlyFans and Twitter stories.

Fellas, always spend money on yourself v. ungrateful & unethical women. Only spend money on women whom you view it as a treat to spend on because you appreciate the service. It'll always feel better when you put your 💰 towards your pragmatic interests over your mismanaged habits even in the hobby field.
Well said. Sad state of affairs at the local clubs. Pickens are slim, though the girls aren't. The problem with Canada is girls are super pushy. It's cut-throat when there's more girls than customers. They have no shame to offer you extras in the first minute of meeting you, as well as rub your junk. I'll stick with the Asian cat houses or a reputable SP.
It has been a few years, but the last time I went to the club on Sawyer, they had walk thru metal detectors,Alexander's will be closing. Sure miss Fawn at Solid Gold/24Karat!
It has been a few years, but the last time I went to the club on Sawyer, they had walk thru metal detectors,Alexander's will be closing. Sure miss Fawn at Solid Gold/24Karat! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
I went to Sawyer this week which inspired the post. Fire time I had been there since 2019 under the previous club name. Same metal detectors but dancer attitudes are much worse than before.
It's been at least 10 years since I've been in a strip club and probable 15 since my last dance.
It's been at least 10 years since I've been in a strip club and probable 15 since my last dance. Originally Posted by puckinbuff
I don't think you're missing anything in WNY.