A guys nipples are often overlooked...

Next to a BBBJ probably my 2nd most sensitive/erogenous area but usually providers don't "hit" this area unless I request it.

Maybe it's just me but once had a 2 girl encounter with one gal upstairs and one with the BBBJ. Probably the most intense orgasm I have ever had.
I agree.
I love it when a guy likes his nipples played with. It is usually a spot I check out briefly to gauge the response.
I luv playin with nipples ...lickin' them, kissin' them, nibbling on them & pinchin' them-but not too hard cuz I dont wanna hurt, but enough to catch sum attention & hopefully turn 'em on also! So many didnt know it was a turn-on for them til I turned 'em on doin it...thats so HOT!
I try to always include those cute little things, see if I get a positive response and go from there. Everyone's trip trigger is different.
I'm often too busy playing with HER nipples to spend much time getting mine done.
I don't forget the nipples....i'll lick lightly but before I really get into any nibbling or grazing my teeth on them or lightly pimching them I make sure he enjoys the gentle licks first.
Men seem to fall into two camps with little in between. They either have this line that runs from their nipples right down to their cock or they just don't care to have their nipples played with.

Sensitive nipples, though, is a turn on. Always.

Never quite understood why so many men don't care for nipple play.
I have a nipple fetish...therefore during my affairs, my Lovers nip nips are devoured. It's in my foreplay package. I haven't met anyone telling me to stop....
Nipples.....Just another part of you I can suck...feeling those lil buds harden in my mouth.........Wonderful foreplay leading to feeling your cock harden and throb in my mouth..........Yes!!! Happy New Year All~~
i luv to play with my guys nipples.....i especially luv fire and ice play on them!
i luv to play with my guys nipples.....i especially luv fire and ice play on them! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I've got the "FiRe", who's got the ice? Hehe
I love it when a guy likes his nipples played with. It is usually a spot I check out briefly to gauge the response. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Guilty as charged..LOL
i luv to play with my guys nipples.....i especially luv fire and ice play on them! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mmmm.... just the thought gives me goose bumps!

HB