BARE BACK

Why do guys always ask for bare back ? That is my number 1 rule. First off it only takes one time one person and you can get a sexually transmitted disease that you can have for life plus sometimes doesnt show up for 10 years. Second if you asked me the more likely asked another girl and god knows how many say yes.
Sometimes you just can’t feel anything through a bag. Water isn’t wet through a glove. I fully get and understand desire for the cover during intercourse, but I think adding a bbbj to your menu would help you a lot.
I second BBBJ
Yeah, CBJ is a deal breaker for many of us around here.
bbbj all the way.....cim....spit or swallow doesnt matter
bbbj only and covered full sex only. I would not see a girl who was cbj only or offered bare back sex. In a way I know this doesn't make sense, it's just the way I prefer.
I'm another one for BBBJ. I also sometimes ask about Bare Back... But it is more of a test and not that I am looking for it. So, if a girl says ok to bare back, I say no thanks and leave. If she says no to bare back I agree and stay.
Not to doubt you, but you know that's an awfully convenient out for you. Anyway if you want BB find a long term SB and both of you get tested. Silly to have a lifetime of inconvenience for a few moments of pleasure. And ladies' safety is absolutely first priority.
Sadly, there are some guys who just can't achieve full power when in a cover. We have to basically retire from the hobby.
1. Feels better - I don't think anyone could disagree on that

2. Absolute ignorance - some people really don't understand the spread of disease and the exponential exposure when playing in this hobby.

3. False sense of pride - some clients probably think they're cool or smooth for getting a provider to say yes. When in reality the provider is just as ignorant air doesn't give a shit about their personal health.

4. Desperate providers - offer bareback as a short term way to boost sales when in a slump. So clients begin asking more upscale women for that type of service.

5. As a test - I saw one poster above say they ask to see if the provider has good habits.

But at the end of the day it feels good, can increase revenue, and is offered. Is it an ignorant and stupid act in this hobby? Abso-fucking-lutely.

But it's come up a few times here and people either start virtue signaling saying bb is gross or they keep quiet and brush it under the rug cause they've found the next gold rush of provider they wanna see.

But I can tell you there are a ton of favorites and former favorites that offer it. Either cause they want to get you off quick, or they're horny and know you before, or they have an upcharge.

But it's rampant in the panhandle just gets swept under the rug and I don't mind it. Just hate that when it gets mentioned seems like guys come out the woodwork to detest it when in truth they're the same guys clamoring for it. At least in my talks with providers about it.
Tomorrow you will be sayin, "What was I thinkin"
Every little thing that doesn't look or feel right...
Covered FS....Absolutely. But I am one of those that CBJ just doesn't do anything for me. I have yet to find the provider that can make it feel as good as BBBJ. And for me, world of difference. If she's good enough in other areas (looks, personality, attention, nice ass & tits - see Fire - then I can tolerate a little CBJ to get to the good stuff.

Except for Peyton...if she ever offered even CBJ, I probably blow the end off the cover.....we can always dream, right?
how do you add bbbj to your menu? back in my younger days I did CBJ, but not anymore. I think I have reviews out there that still say CBJ...and it could keep a guy from seeing me. still don't do cim tho, that's why I keep my rate slightly lower then some.
how do you add bbbj to your menu? back in my younger days I did CBJ, but not anymore. I think I have reviews out there that still say CBJ...and it could keep a guy from seeing me. still don't do cim tho, that's why I keep my rate slightly lower then some. Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Cristy, there should be no problem with no CIM...married for many years to a lady that reluctantly gave BJ but if CIM happened, it was the end of whatever I had hoped would be happening. I have had many regular providers tell me no CIM and I always respect that. I'm not even sure that no CIM needs to be a lower rate but covered BJ should be.

BTW, love the profile picture....wish we were closer.
Except for Peyton...if she ever offered even CBJ, I probably blow the end off the cover.....we can always dream, right? Originally Posted by Speedteacher
I’d take a CBJ from Payton, but for only one reason. It’s not what you think...

i dont mind doing bbbj if the guys have good hygiene...