Lady Gaga: Would you???

I find Lady Gaga, very sexy, even in her weird getups. I would totally hit that.

Would you?

This is a poll for guy and gals.

THANKS!
I thought pics might help

Heck yea, she wouldn't be boring in bed. i wonder if she is into girls......oh well
WOWZAAA! Look at the butt on that one! I love the last pick-gives me ideas for a furture photo shoot. rekcaSxT-I'd hit that twice with mine and once with yours ; )
Definently, I think the last two pics. are hot. I especially like the third one.
WOWZAAA! Look at the butt on that one! I love the last pick-gives me ideas for a furture photo shoot. rekcaSxT-I'd hit that twice with mine and once with yours ; ) Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease
HAHAHA! Good one!

I knew the pics would help get this thread going...
Mmmmm, I dont think so. She's a bit out there for me. She's hot sometimes and not so hot other times. I havent really seen that many pics of her to be honest. But I do have to say a few of the ones above look pretty good.
She'd hafta add on some D-cup bolt ons for me, u no how I roll.

She looks pretty good when she's dressed like a normal person. If you get a chance google for a video of her at an NYU talent show. There's not doubt she's extremely talented.
shit yeah in a heartbeat. she reminds me of a young madonna. i think gaga will be around for a good while. she actually has a good voice which will help her long term.....

i would love to pokerface......... hahaha get it poke her face?? lol

shit yeah in a heartbeat. she reminds me of a young madonna. i think gaga will be around for a good while. she actually has a good voice which will help her long term.....

i would love to pokerface......... hahaha get it poker her face?? lol

Originally Posted by sixxbach
Thanks! Now I have to clean my computer screen after my spit take! That was funny.
I am surprised there is not a Provider Lady Gaga look alike.

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

DM
I am surprised there is not a Provider Lady Gaga look alike.

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

DM Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I bet there is one by next week.

Although... look at some of the pics on Peach' website...

mmm.....
I bet there is one by next week.

Although... look at some of the pics on Peach' website...

mmm..... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
You know with all the fantasy talk, there is a market for the look alike Provider.

DM
Careful, trannies like to do that....

"not that there is anything wrong with that"
-Seinfeld