video camera

Ladies, i have a couple of video cameras im willing to barter for. They are brand and the model is dcrsx41/r. I have free time tomorrow morning, so first come first serve.
I posted this in his SA iso thread and I'll re-post here. Because there might be some providers who will jump on such a barter w/o thinking.

Where & when did you purchase the video cameras?
Do you still have the receipts to show proof of purchase?

What's the brand name of the video camera?

Reason for the questions. Is that when a hobbyist is bartering so called *new*
electronics in exchange for *pleasure*. Makes a lot of ladies wonder *if* said electronics were legally purchased or are HOT items.

Just something for the ladies to be mindful of.
Here's the info on the camera Link

I'm not vouching for nawtybone or where they came from, just giving the info based on his model number.
usually the brand name of the camera is on the camera??!!!
I posted this in his SA iso thread and I'll re-post here. Because there might be some providers who will jump on such a barter w/o thinking.

Where & when did you purchase the video cameras?
Do you still have the receipts to show proof of purchase?

What's the brand name of the video camera?

Reason for the questions. Is that when a hobbyist is bartering so called *new*
electronics in exchange for *pleasure*. Makes a lot of ladies wonder *if* said electronics were legally purchased or are HOT items.

Just something for the ladies to be mindful of.
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
GEEEZ this has a VERY accusatory tone to it....Nothing like saying he might be pushing hot property for pussy. He could have gotten as a gift,traded online or bought as a great deal on CL or eBay for all you know. The guy writes a bartering thread and you've got him on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list.
I have had the pleasure of seeing Nawtybone and have not had any issues with anything. To my understanding and he can correct me if I am wrong. But I think he has even mentioned he works for an electronics store, so I would think he gets a great discount on things of such.
GEEEZ this has a VERY accusatory tone to it....Nothing like saying he might be pushing hot property for pussy. He could have gotten as a gift,traded online or bought as a great deal on CL or eBay for all you know. The guy writes a bartering thread and you've got him on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan

Give me a break. There was no accusations made at all toward said hobbyists. Rather straightforward & honest questions put forth regarding said brand new electronics.

It's not your pussy nor body he's looking to barter electronics with. Thus the question doesn't pertain to you.
They do however, pertain to him and the ladies who might take him up on such a barter. As YES, the very questions I've asked have been concerns of MANY ladies in the adjoining communities.
I just happened to openly post questions pertaining to these particular types of barters. As this is not the first time that brand new electronic have been up for barter over the last few months.

When you've been scammed in receiving empty gift cards or faulty computers or other items you've bartered or received from hobbyists.
(as some ladies in your very own community have been victims of). Then you can make snide remarks as you so joyously did.
Until then. Please refrain from making unwarranted accusations in my direction.

Miss, Roxanne
Thank you for the feedback about said hobbyist.
Give me a break. There was no accusations made at all toward said hobbyists. Rather straightforward & honest questions put forth regarding said brand new electronics.

It's not your pussy nor body he's looking to barter electronics with. Thus the question doesn't pertain to you.
They do however, pertain to him and the ladies who might take him up on such a barter. As YES, the very questions I've asked have been concerns of MANY ladies in the adjoining communities.
I just happened to openly post questions pertaining to these particular types of barters. As this is not the first time that brand new electronic have been up for barter over the last few months.

When you've been scammed in receiving empty gift cards or faulty computers or other items you've bartered or received from hobbyists.
(as some ladies in your very own community have been victims of). Then you can make snide remarks as you so joyously did.
Until then. Please refrain from making unwarranted accusations in my direction.

Miss, Roxanne
Thank you for the feedback about said hobbyist. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I agree with Miss Milf, she was simply only looking out for the ladies.
It's not your pussy nor body he's looking to barter electronics with.
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I guess if you can grill a guy on what he's paying you with it's only fair for him to grill you on what he's getting for his payment.

Are you LE?....Prove it...show me the documents
Are you disease and drug free?....Prove it.....show me the documents

Guys have to watch out for themselves as well.
I have my popcorn ready.
I am certain there are no criminals on this board.

Geez, WM. Do you think LE is going to walk up on you in the park filming your grandchildren and ask to run the serial number on your camcorder?
Oh, LOL yes it can go both ways and I agree with both sides. However I do somewhat agree with cpi3000, not about the comment towards WM but the concept. And again, like I mentioned I never had any issues before. But I can only speak for myself. I might be more stand offish if it were a gift card or such.
I have a solution. Nawtybone and the interested provider can test the camera during session, post the results here along with a poll, and we will all vote as to whether or not the camera is functioning properly. Problem solved.
I have a solution. Nawtybone and the interested provider can test the camera during session, post the results here along with a poll, and we will all vote as to whether or not the camera is functioning properly. Problem solved. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
LMFAOOOO! So silly!
I have a solution. Nawtybone and the interested provider can test the camera during session, post the results here along with a poll, and we will all vote as to whether or not the camera is functioning properly. Problem solved. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Great idea! Who's got a tri-pod?