late night short notice providers

do we have any? Sometimes I work VERY late hours and unfortunately am unable to schedule a session ahead of time... do we have any providers that keep zombie hours like myself?
sorry i just saw the existing post
Lady, who Loves The Dead of Night,
Right Here!!
Jennainaustin is usually a night owl,
and a hot one at that.

Rocker
I normal up till about 1am
till 2am here!
I'm usually up pretty late. I sleep odd hours, so if you're interested in meeting up you can just go ahead and text me me anytime to see if I'm up. Never hurts to try, right?
I have odd hours every other weekend....
I have odd hours once a month when I travel. Just know that with any provider get yourself screened first. Then when you are ready the call and contact will be so much easier.
There should be a late night forum. It would be nice to know who's on call or still working on a given late night. Sort of like the weekend section..Anyway, just a thought.
  • PeAcH
  • 01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
There should be a late night forum. It would be nice to know who's on call or still working on a given late night. Sort of like the weekend section..Anyway, just a thought. Originally Posted by PandaBear
That isn't a bad idea!
yeah I'd be into contributing... while I try to keep my calendar up to date things change so quick sometimes...
Ok. What's the process for requesting a late night forum? Do the mods need some sort of business case? Btw...Here I am again wondering who is working late tonight.