Deal Breakers

What's a dealbreaker for you when considering a provider?
This was awhile back using BP and CL but the ol bait and switch is a definate deal breaker.
CBJ, and less than impecable cleanliness would be real deal breakers for me.
"I showered this morning" is not going to cut it.
Fortunatly, my ATF has both of these departments in check to a "T".
What's a dealbreaker for you when considering a provider? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Poor TCB prior to meeting. Doesn't matter how charged my battery is, how full my money clip is, or how wonderful the lady seems. Poor TCB trumps it all for me.
I know it sounds odd, but it is easier for me to list the deal makers; specifically my impression of the lady's personality, ethics, intelligence, and ability to relate to me.

If I don't believe already that I'd want to see her multiple times, I don't make the first appointment. If I don't believe she'd be great company even without the sex (yes, I am perfectly sexually capable), I don't see her.

I try to limit my sex partner count. I don't usually see new ladies unless someone I have been seeing retires, moves, stops touring my area, etc. Usually that means 1-2 new ladies annually. For a lady to be amongst that 1 or 2, she really has to impress the crap out of me as a human being. Not necessarily as a provider -- but as a person. She has to be someone I admire and respect.

Yes, I realize it isn't match.com. It's compensated dating. But I'm terribly picky about who gets to touch me, and I have every right to be.

Outside of that, for all practical purposes I don't care about most of the stuff that others consider deal breakers. To me, it is mostly superficial and not an issue. I don't care about her menu, if she is a spinner or plus-sized, if she smokes, eats crackers in bed, etc.

So anything that detracts from my impression of a lady's compatibility in the respects noted above is a deal breaker if it is serious enough; or there are enough smaller ones for me to gage broader incompatibility.
eats crackers in bed, I'll need to remember that one.. Happy New Year!!!
No kissing or very little kissing is the deal breaker for me. I want the girlfriend experience and I've never had a girlfriend I couldn't kiss.
CBJ or no DATY? I'm out!
  • coven
  • 12-31-2010, 09:40 PM
No sense of humor? No session! One of us wouldn't survive anyway.
No MSOG or upsell for MSOG. I must have MSOG or I won't see a provider. I don't care if it is the Playmate of the Decade. MSOG is a must!
Poor TCB prior to meeting. Doesn't matter how charged my battery is, how full my money clip is, or how wonderful the lady seems. Poor TCB trumps it all for me. Originally Posted by FLWrite
If you don't mind me asking, what would be TCB?
No sense of humor? No session! One of us wouldn't survive anyway. Originally Posted by coventricity

Does that mean I get to tickle you senseless? lol

Sorry I just had to bust in on that one!

Deal breaker? A mass drooler over every pic posted in chat .. I left High School behind along time ago!!! I want a MAN ~ The "Boy Friend Experience" not to babysit while BCD! Hehehe I hope he is a good kisser, loves to daty, loves bbbjnqnscim, amoungst other things
If you don't mind me asking, what would be TCB? Originally Posted by Ansley
i wondered 2 only TCB is know is taking care of business (Elvis)
i wondered 2 only TCB is know is taking care of business (Elvis) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That's it. But you don't really know until it happens whether she's good at it or not. Among the TCB items: easy to contact, responds quickly, good communication, is timely in all respects, no nc/ns, is very clear about her expectations and requires you to be clear about yours. Is a professional at the craft on every level.

Major deal breakers for me: no outcall; no bbbj; and a willingness to be a little kinky from time to time (I'm normally pretty vanilla, but like to stretch the boundaries sometimes).

I won't give a lady a second glance if she doesn't include all the pertinent information in her ads/websites: rate, availability, whether or not she does outcalls, and her preferred method of first contact. I also need to be able to verify her, and prefer this site or P411. TCB is high on my list, but like I said above, you don't know til you experience it how good it really is.
I recently saw an angency girl who told me I was her 6th client of that day and that she had run out of condoms on the second and that bbfs was ok with her. I promptly got up, got dressed and left and rinsed my mouth with gasoline afterwards. PM me if you want to know who and where.