Screamer or Moaner?

Hee Hee, I can't sleep.

Which is hotter; Screamers or Moaners?

(pssst, Maggie added something to her page)
Ummmmmmmmmmm both
If I had to choose, I'd say personally, Screamers are hotter
I don't scream or moan. . .I sorta whimper and make desperate raspberries with my lips that form little bubbles in my drool. . .

Oh? You weren't asking the guys to describe their fuck noises. I apologize.
moaners for me!!
. .I sorta whimper and make desperate raspberries with my lips that form little bubbles in my drool. . .
. Originally Posted by ANONONE
It ain't the sound, it's the sincerity. When you think it's an act, the more pronounced it is the bigger the turn off.

And remember, someone once said that there's nothing harder to fake than sincerity.
I would say screamers....shout it out babe,tell me you like it,mmmmm lol!
Moaners for sure - screaming is a bit dramatic!
Screamers and moaners are both hot! The hottest though is the sweater. She is working hard and into her session.

Chipper
I dig moaning screamers!
I dig screaming moaners.
It is a natural law of physics. The level of vocal response from the lady has a direct effect on the force exhibited in the speed, and intensity, of the pelvic thrusts provided by yours truly.
Hmmmm...moaner or screamer?????? I think I like moaners that progress to screamers, what does that make me?
It ain't the sound, it's the sincerity. When you think it's an act, the more pronounced it is the bigger the turn off.

And remember, someone once said that there's nothing harder to fake than sincerity. Originally Posted by Willen

Yep.