NE and SE?

I've been seeing this acronym for some time now on reviews and it always cracks me up. I mean seriously, saying "second base" or "third base" is the same thing, right? So, doesn't NE and SE just seem to be part of it all especially if followed with "russian" and "DATY?" Just saying............
Well, no, not exactly. That's not what the acronyms mean in the hobby.

And no, NE and SE is NOT the same as first base and second base.

In dating, first base means kissing.

Second base means touching above the waist.

NE means North Exploration, meaning she permits you to fondle her breasts.

SE means South Exploration, meaning she will allow you to feel her butt and maybe even her snatch.

There was a thread posted sometime back with a listing of hobby acronyms and definitions that you might want to search for.
and typically NE and SE info is for massage appointments, we should all assume NE and SE are both allowed in a GFE experience
all this makes me wonder why we discriminate against western exposure and eastern exposure
"all this makes me wonder why we discriminate against western exposure and eastern exposure"

Hi Missi;
Well, hopefully you're not that wide m'dear...
all this makes me wonder why we discriminate against western exposure and eastern exposure Originally Posted by missi hart
Oh, for criminy's sakes. Don't you see the difference? It's northern exposure and southern exposure if you're vertical, western and eastern if you're horizontal. Guess which way I prefer you, Missi ...

Monk
Oh yeah! I forgot the "horizontal bop"....
good en"compass"ing discussion. i now have a "handle" on what ee and we would be and am thankful it would be a very short trip on me.
all this makes me wonder why we discriminate against western exposure and eastern exposure Originally Posted by missi hart
Well, maybe because East is East and West is West . .

. . . and never the twain shall meet!
"the twains shell never meet" unless they are running on the same twack.
I agree!
"the twains shell never meet" unless they are running on the same twack. Originally Posted by nuglet
Or if they are in the same tunnel!!!!
It is sad Mark Twain never met his TWAIN brother...