Remember There Were Two 9-11's So Pay Equal Homage

There are actually two 9-11's one history wants to casually forget about. Look at these demons surrounded these innocent guys. I wonder what God has in store for the evil people taking sport in murder.

1801?

I’ll have to ask some of our older posters about it.

I wasn’t around back then.
That's how they dealt with Horse Thieves back then. It was considered a major crime. I am sure there were many hangings for that other than just on Sept.11th. of that year.

Jim
Of course, photography didn't exist in 1801, but never mind. If someone is resentful and has an axe to grind, pointing out the ridiculousness of a meme image isn't really a fair debate tactic. Right?
Of course, photography didn't exist in 1801, but never mind. If someone is resentful and has an axe to grind, pointing out the ridiculousness of a meme image isn't really a fair debate tactic. Right? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Kinda funny, actually.
Of course, photography didn't exist in 1801, but never mind. If someone is resentful and has an axe to grind, pointing out the ridiculousness of a meme image isn't really a fair debate tactic. Right? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
All you have to do is look at the photo...the clothing the people
I was wishing he would post have posted this when it happened...but it doesn't fit SC's racial templet...one can one hope!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1-QdIP7q_0
Kinda funny, actually. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Another swing and a miss!

The date was actually August 7, 1930, and the place was in Marion, Indiana; not the Jim Crow South.

J. Thomas Shipp and Abraham S. Smith were young African-American men who were murdered in a spectacle lynching by a mob of thousands on August 7, 1930, in Marion, Indiana. They were taken from jail cells, beaten, and hanged from a tree in the county courthouse square. They had been arrested that night as suspects in a robbery, murder and rape case.
Here's the kicker, per their cohort who was exonerated by the only living witness -- Shipp and Smith were guilty of robbery, murder and rape:

A third African-American suspect,James Cameron, had also been arrested and narrowly escaped being killed by the mob; an unknown woman and a local sports hero intervened, and he was returned to jail. Cameron later stated that Shipp and Smith had killed Deeter and that he had run away before Deeter was shot. (Wiki)
Isn't there a board rule about these types of photographs?
The photo and the atrocity on that date matters not. The atrocity happened on 9-11 1801. And yea I'm sure it was par for the course to find a negro and draw up charges when it was time for those devils to have their next picnic.

Just like all the 2 yr olds that were fed to Alligators I'm sure were found guilty of robbing banks.

Go figure
Isn't there a board rule about these types of photographs? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Find it. Do the work required and stop asking people for answers. ;-)
The photo and the atrocity on that date matters not. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

In other words, facts don't matter? OK, got it!

Gives you that "extra edge" in all your debates, right? Cool beans!
Just like all the 2 yr olds that were fed to Alligators I'm sure were found guilty of robbing banks.

Go figure Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Did that happen on 9/11/1801 to?

Do have pictures of that as well?

The date was actually August 7, 1930, and the place was in Marion, Indiana; not the Jim Crow South.

Here's the kicker, per their cohort who was exonerated by the only living witness -- Shipp and Smith were guilty of robbery, murder and rape: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey don't derail this with the facts...it's the racist narrative!!