Thanks, Maxine Waters...

I’m sure she is.
Well I guess you’d better not vote for that sumbitch then! Or Maxine Waters.

In fact, you may want to worry more about the amazing amount of American counties turning blue!
GEe, it's no wonder the media's ignoring these to.. Especially the mass shooting threat in NY at Trump Tower.
IT DOESN'T push their agenda, that its REPUBICANS that are the evil/violent ones..
"I did not threaten [Trump] constituents and supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn't do that that time," Waters said to laughter from a crowd in Los Angeles. Video @: The Hill.

"I did not threaten [Trump] constituents and supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn't do that that time," Waters said to laughter from a crowd in Los Angeles. Video @: The Hill.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
wonder how much she pays for the wigs she wears

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'd vote for the fish, lol.

Jim
Keep Maxine and Nancy front and center.

Voters need to know the real Democrat agenda.
I'd vote for the fish, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

The fish is most likely smarter than waters..
Well I guess you’d better not vote for that sumbitch then! Or Maxine Waters.

In fact, you may want to worry more about the amazing amount of American counties turning blue! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, does this mean we can put you in the 'Okay to stab candidates' column?

We'll remember that when Beto gets threatened by a Republican supporter. The only thing is... That ain't gonna happen!
Beto has visited every county in Texas, and more and more of them are turning blue!

Now, the hysterical GOP is scrambling to attack him on every possible angle.

He's going to win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Cruz is kicking his campaign into gear.
After the election, "Beto" will just go back to being Robert Francis.

Most think his attempt to suddenly be a Mexican is hilarious.
Cruz is kicking his campaign into gear.
After the election, "Beto" will just go back to being Robert Francis.

Most think his attempt to suddenly be a Mexican is hilarious. Originally Posted by Jackie S
His attempt to be "Mexican" would have been better served by him using the name Maricon Pendejo ! The La Raza would have REALLY loved that !
That's what I think too. It would bring any of those stay at home Republicans to the voting booth in a heartbeat.

Keep Maxine and Nancy front and center.

Voters need to know the real Democrat agenda. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Beto has visited every county in Texas, and more and more of them are turning blue!

Now, the hysterical GOP is scrambling to attack him on every possible angle.

He's going to win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have no idea if O'Rourke will win or lose but I have seen quite a few campaign ads on TV in the last week or so. Cruz ads are negative. O'Rourke's ads are positive. I guess it's whatever works.