oil

Since Biden was held accountable for oil going up last year, do we give him credit for oil dropping now?
No, all he did was empty our strategic oil reserves.
SPR releases can't possibly account for the state of the current market.

Nor would the current elimination of the automatic draw downs that were scheduled for 24-27
Yeah well, gas was $2.30 a gallon in 1/2020. It’s now 3.70 today. For 87 octane. Premium is over $4 and diesel is around $5. Is it down? Saudis are going to cut production again. Our reserves are empty. Maybe Bribes will suck Venezuela cock for some oil.
Saudi's are trying to prop back up the oil prices and are failing.

Reserves are low, but far from empty. Catch up
Going down? It is nearly doubled since biden took office. Doubling the price, then having it back off 10% of the increase isn’t really something to brag about.
Brent crude hit $73. Some futures hit $70 on Fri. Your math don't math, J.
Going down? It is nearly doubled since biden took office. Doubling the price, then having it back off 10% of the increase isn’t really something to brag about. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Indeed. Only those ill informed would think gas prices have gone down

I paid over $4 yesterday for premium. Nearly double what I paid before Senile Biden came into office

the leftists must not live in the real world
Is the cost of gas down vs last year on a YoY basis?

Yes or No, berry?

It's a simple binary question. You love those.
Brent crude hit $73. Some futures hit $70 on Fri. Your math don't math, J. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Nobody gives AF what Brent crude hit. It’s still over $100 to fill up when it used to be $60.
Nobody gives AF what Brent crude hit. It’s still over $100 to fill up when it used to be $60. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
100% Spot On.

It cost me over $4 yesterday for premium. Nearly double what I paid before Senile Biden came into office
Nobody gives AF what Brent crude hit. It’s still over $100 to fill up when it used to be $60. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Plenty of folks do, so that's absolitist responae is not a real answer.

And someone else is continuing to dodge simple questions... maybe you can answer for them.
Going down? It is nearly doubled since biden took office. Doubling the price, then having it back off 10% of the increase isn’t really something to brag about. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The average price of gas in Pennsylvania was $2.68/g in January 2021. The same average is $3.65/g today. Up less than a dollar from when Biden took office. I get that things are more expensive now, but let's not exaggerate what's actually happening.
100% Spot On.

It cost me over $4 yesterday for premium. Nearly double what I paid before Senile Biden came into office Originally Posted by berryberry
Lol. Average cost of premium in PA today $4.35/g. It hasn't been $2.18/g or less for a LONG time. Stop with the "nearly double since Biden took office" nonsense. It's simply not true. Yes, things are a little more expensive now. We get it.
The average price of gas in Pennsylvania was $2.68/g in January 2021. The same average is $3.65/g today. Up less than a dollar from when Biden took office. I get that things are more expensive now, but let's not exaggerate what's actually happening. Originally Posted by tommy156
The record high in Pa was 4.17, that happened last year. So, we’re less than a dollar from that historic high. No exaggeration needed.