Happy end of the world day

Today is now the 5 year anniversary of this tweet. Celebrate accordingly. Or you know, just recognize the leftists climate scam for the bullshit it is

Greta Thunberg - June 21, 2018

"A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels in the next five years"
A 15 year old's tweet got in your head that much that you're making a post about it 5 years later?

I'm not sure who the scientist is, but it's pretty clear from the wording that Gretta didn't mean that humanity would end 5 years, but rather that if we don't stop using fossil fuels withing the next five years, global warming would eventually wipe humanity out. I'm not saying that they were right, and I surely hope that they weren't, but today's date doesn't prove what you think it does.
Figured you would make excuses for the leftists climate scam

Shameful
Figured you would make excuses for the leftists climate scam

Shameful Originally Posted by berryberry
Excuses? LOL No. I simply correctly read the English language.
Excuses. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Yes, excuses. Like you always do. In this case excuses for the leftists climate scam

Shameful
Yes, excuses. Like you always do. In this case excuses for the leftists climate scam

Shameful Originally Posted by berryberry
No excuses. You just failed at reading what she said.
No excuses. You just failed at reading what she said. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
The only one who failed is you

Excuses

Here's another question you can't answer: specifically what excuse did I make? Remember that I wrote that I was not saying that the scientist was right and that I hoped they weren't right.
You clearly made excuses for the leftists climate scam - that was exposed in his prediction not coming true

Did the DNC media teach you that or did you come up with it on your own?

Shameful
Now you've demonstrated a lack of knowledge as to the definition of the word specific. The other failure was when you falsely interpreted that the scientist said that humanity would end by yesterday. The scientist did not say that. Good reading skills are important.
Keep making those excuses