USASEXGUIDE.INFO Site Alert

If anyone out there frequents the web site usasexguide.info, BEWARE. I just received a notice from my browser that the site contains malware.
My anti-virus says the same thing about this site.
If anyone out there frequents the web site usasexguide.info, BEWARE. I just received a notice from my browser that the site contains malware. Originally Posted by Crazyleg

Crazyleg,

We do appreciate your diligence in letting everyone know about the possibility of Malware being present on a Hobby Information Web site.

However, it doesn't meet the criteria for an Alert based on the description found on the Forum front page.

Alerts - Alabama
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Moving this post to Co-Ed discussions.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Thanks. I wasn't sure which category to post in so I went with my gut. My gut's always wrong.
Thanks for posting this I go to that site often.....but never on computer....always via phone. Internets safer there.....
I did not experience the problem when is thread was started but am experiencing it now. Has it not been resolved?
it happens every few weeks on that site
it happens every few weeks on that site Originally Posted by whatagy
I've been back in without any problem but it's been a couple of days. I wasn't aware that it is an ongoing problem. Guess I'll just stay off of it for good.
  • kthwk
  • 12-29-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm getting the malware warning again.