used sex toys...noooooooo thanks lol

Used sex toys are disgusting. 🤮 Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
I assuming the sex toy is in good condition. But been in a nother woman vigina same as some hot guys dick and pubic hair, some how it not gross. But a dildo that can be sock in bleech for weeks and wash off is disgusting. I agree it a physical object that just depreciates. But so is a toilet seat, hotel wash cloth, and a spoon and cups at a fine dining restaurant.
As a guy I have never use a sex toy maybe a tissue paper rap around it.
As many providers have said in past there only trust there own sex toys not one a guy brings. But I would see if trade with a girl friend and wash it inbreteen why it would be gross.
Last post on this thread. Time to stop feeding the troll.
Last post on this thread. Time to stop feeding the troll. Originally Posted by pittlicker
You seem to be the troll,
Let's try to use respectful language when we talk about them, okay? Now, when it comes to sex toys, there are a ton of options out there. If you're looking for a good first toy, a clit vibrator is definitely a solid choice. It's small, easy to use, and can provide some seriously intense pleasure. But, have you considered checking out authentic lifelike sex dolls? These things look and feel incredibly realistic, and they're designed to provide the ultimate sexual experience. If you're interested, check out lovedoll. Plus, they're great for those times when you just want to indulge in a little solo fun without having to worry about pleasing anyone else.