Encounter: New hot girl Selena at Tranquil! Whoo!

User ID: -
Date: 5/1/24
Name: Selena
Phone: 512-736-3541
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: -
State: -
Address: 12636 Research Blvd C107
Activities: HJ, NE, FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Above average height, pretty, very friendly. D sized tits and juicy ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice
Saw Selena today & had a much different experience than the OP whose only two reviews are of the same place. Hmmm..... Selena has a pooch for one. Shorted me 10 minutes for another. Third- her personality just didn't do it for me at all. 4th- I had zero desire to touch her ass so I didn't.
I agree with techzan,my experience was the same with her not worth it. When I looked more into her 1st review I also saw reviewer had 3 reviews of this place only, which seems as if he's promoting it. Also when I saw Selena she told she had just started that day , yet the reviewer said he saw her the previous day. Several things to make kne doubt the review and for sure won't be seeing her again or others at this place .
Idk if this is obvious to others but this along with few other recent reviews of Tranquil seem like promotions. (With comments from fake accounts as well)
Idk if this is obvious to others but this along with few other recent reviews of Tranquil seem like promotions. (With comments from fake accounts as well) Originally Posted by amazingsurprise
Yes and this lady in particular is far from “hot”
Sorry to hear that man. Thanks for sharing with others.
Saw Selena today & had a much different experience than the OP whose only two reviews are of the same place. Hmmm..... Selena has a pooch for one. Shorted me 10 minutes for another. Third- her personality just didn't do it for me at all. 4th- I had zero desire to touch her ass so I didn't. Originally Posted by techzan1
I agree with techzan,my experience was the same with her not worth it. When I looked more into her 1st review I also saw reviewer had 3 reviews of this place only, which seems as if he's promoting it. Also when I saw Selena she told she had just started that day , yet the reviewer said he saw her the previous day. Several things to make kne doubt the review and for sure won't be seeing her again or others at this place . Originally Posted by aerosol
Idk if this is obvious to others but this along with few other recent reviews of Tranquil seem like promotions. (With comments from fake accounts as well) Originally Posted by amazingsurprise
Yes and this lady in particular is far from “hot” Originally Posted by Az1882
Ok - I'm convinced. Staying away for a while.