State: Texas
Address: 6th/Campbell
Activities: FBSM, FF, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black straight, pass shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Natural D, Slim, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, thanks for the recon! You've had yourself an amazing month, Congrats!!!
FF , Fist fucking, not sure I want to be next in line ��
Saw her based on this review. Something I normally don’t do when I see handles less that one to two years old. This review is bullshit. Completely promoter written. I’ve got buyer’s remorse now.

My recommendation is a NO. I won’t say more here. Just PM me before you make a decision to see her.

If you’re wanting to disagree with my recommendation or my comments just PM me. No need to defend on this thread this chick’s inexperience and poor service.

And as far as Spearmint, they need to turn the AC down. It was cooler outside than in the room and spa. Not comfortable at all. Broke a sweat and wasn’t from activities either.
Pm sent

Saw her based on this review. Something I normally don’t do when I see handles less that one to two years old. This review is bullshit. Completely promoter written. I’ve got buyer’s remorse now.

My recommendation is a NO. I won’t say more here. Just PM me before you make a decision to see her.

If you’re wanting to disagree with my recommendation or my comments just PM me. No need to defend on this thread this chick’s inexperience and poor service.

And as far as Spearmint, they need to turn the AC down. It was cooler outside than in the room and spa. Not comfortable at all. Broke a sweat and wasn’t from activities either. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
  • Batxg
  • 05-06-2024, 08:30 PM

And as far as Spearmint, they need to turn the AC down. It was cooler outside than in the room and spa. Not comfortable at all. Broke a sweat and wasn’t from activities either. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Don't even bother PMing him. He'll just talk shit and block you saying you should've read he doesn't recommend. Even though right below it he says to PM before making a decision to see her. LMAO fuckin clown
Don't even bother PMing him. He'll just talk shit and block you saying you should've read he doesn't recommend. Even though right below it he says to PM before making a decision to see her. LMAO fuckin clown Originally Posted by Batxg
You have real personal issues to be stalking me on two different forum posts and threads complaining about my PM reply to you. You should deal with your own issues first before publicly exposing PM content, which is a violation of ECCIE rules.

There’s also no place for your name calling. Look at yourself and your behavior here first. And don’t play the “I’m new” card.

Peach is a NO. Move on and stop hijacking this thread attempting to discredit me with your complaints in public.
  • Batxg
  • 05-07-2024, 10:42 AM
No stalking just active on here. Which I would think is a good thing or solution to the fake or promoting new accounts an actual user here.

Anyways I'd like to set differences aside and agree with you, saw peach today and it was a No for me too wasn't impressed with anyone besides izumi I just left. I'll come back and see izumi another day just had a very sloppy experience in the building that made me want to leave.
A couple observations..
First, the OP responds to a mongers damage request reporting a generous tip but doesn't bother to defend BB's concerns regarding his review. Next if you tap on the OP's ENCOUNTERS (6), his review history pos up. The OP has all previous reviews in the last month, 4 from Spearmint! A very good month and congrats on the hobby budget!! Some might see red flags here. On the otherhand, it could be a well off newbie breaking out. Personally, I'll pass on Spearmint for now, at least until they get the AC working (thanks BB!!)
I agree NPatx. Personally Spearmint used to be one of my favorite spots but after a series of promoter reviews and higher than average prices it’s hard to know what you’ll get. Usually when I see a review that looks like a promotion, my default response is to avoid that spot until a legit review comes in.
Gentlemen let’s get on topic and stop the bickering
Good review.

Spearmint is trying to up the prices, but I felt like the level of service there was pretty good. Its about what you want and such. To each their own.

Good review.

Spearmint is trying to up the prices, but I felt like the level of service there was pretty good. Its about what you want and such. To each their own.

Originally Posted by austintoast