Desperate girl perpetrating fraud

A girl was once outed on here for lying about her rates and basically everything else http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1721002&highlight=

Came to find out she,s back with a new post trying to perpetuate her fraud one more time. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1736155

This girl is known for rates as low as 40 dollars even for outcalls but she,s on here raising it as high as 275 dollars. She,s on mocospace with very cheap rates too.

Lying blatantly like this is a very red flag and i,m tired of all these girls thinking men on here are dumb.
Research my friends

A provider can charge whatever she wants. It's her body and services. Hobbyists can either choose to her or not. Why are you so pissy about it? Not getting your cut? Either way it's not your right to what she can or cannot make the donations for. I personally view this as an attack and harassment on a provider you didn't see.
One other thing it happens all the time for a provider to disable an account and come back with a different handle and rates. Same with a hobbist.
... i,m tired of all these girls thinking men on here are dumb. Originally Posted by intalabia
They are.
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2016, 07:49 AM
A provider can charge whatever she wants. It's her body and services. Hobbyists can either choose to her or not. Why are you so pissy about it? Not getting your cut? Either way it's not your right to what she can or cannot make the donations for. I personally view this as an attack and harassment on a provider you didn't see. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Yah I gotta agree with FP. Its an asking price. Dont agree with it & you want to bargain, send her a respectful message. She can say yes, no or maybe negotiate. I see it the same as buying a car. No way I'm paying list price. Unless its just a car I GOTTA have. No reason to blow her up so vociferously over the price listed.
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Research my friends

Originally Posted by Drealman832

My next question is did he break the rules by posting info that wasn't in any way available on eccie as a way to contact her. It becomes irrelevant if the account is hers or not the issue is, is this a type of outing?
A girl was once outed on here for lying about her rates and basically everything else http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1721002&highlight=

Came to find out she,s back with a new post trying to perpetuate her fraud one more time. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1736155

This girl is known for rates as low as 40 dollars even for outcalls but she,s on here raising it as high as 275 dollars. She,s on mocospace with very cheap rates too.

Lying blatantly like this is a very red flag and i,m tired of all these girls thinking men on here are dumb. Originally Posted by intalabia
What the fuck do you care what she charges or doesn't charge? In reading this thread along with the other one, it comes across as YOU being the harasser/attacker. Anyone can charge whatever they want; high, low, whatever. Moreover, they can charge xyz one day and xxx the next or even change up their rate depending upon the hobbyist in question. None of this shit is set in stone.

Don't like her business model? Fine. Don't see her. But to bash her because of it only makes you look like the idiot. Guys on here pay what they pay. Yeah, some pay what I would consider to be some really fucked up prices. So long as they are fine with that, who gives a shit. That's their business.
+1

What the fuck do you care what she charges or doesn't charge? In reading this thread along with the other one, it comes across as YOU being the harasser/attacker. Anyone can charge whatever they want; high, low, whatever. Moreover, they can charge xyz one day and xxx the next or even change up their rate depending upon the hobbyist in question. None of this shit is set in stone.

Don't like her business model? Fine. Don't see her. But to bash her because of it only makes you look like the idiot. Guys on here pay what they pay. Yeah, some pay what I would consider to be some really fucked up prices. So long as they are fine with that, who gives a shit. That's their business. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
What the fuck do you care what she charges? Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
How long have you been on here!? This is Eccie. Unfortunately, it wouldn't know how to function if there weren't powertripping, middle-aged, misogynists
mansplaining to ladies about how much they should be charging and running their own bodies.
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2016, 09:23 AM
How long have you been on here!? This is Eccie. Unfortunately, it wouldn't know how to function if there weren't powertripping, middle-aged, misogynists
mansplaining to ladies about how much they should be charging and running their own bodies. Originally Posted by JadeRose
By the way Ho, when you gonna offer that all inclusive fiddy dollar OC again? {{{just fucking wit ya Jade}}}
There are ladies that have different rates on here and another on BP. It is up to them to have their rates where they want them. And can change them depending on the site they are on.
I have higher rates on my website vs Eccie & P411. It seems like most of the guys who contact me from my website flake out.
mansplaining to ladies about how much they should be charging and running their own bodies. Originally Posted by JadeRose
How long have I been on here (eccie, as...d, etc)? Based on your age in your profile, longer than you've been on this earth, hon. Been there, done that....several times over.
Ok, nobody is addressing the issue of if he broke the rules as a type of of outing. Take for an example - I have a fake Facebook account and belong to a fetish subgroup. Hobbist thinks it's me and posts in coed the Facebook group and name saying that's me. Keep in mind on my eccie profile I never put that info down as a way to contact me. Even if it's me or not, is it an outing or not?