Be careful

I had a few minutes to spare the other day and contacted http://tallahassee.skipthegames.com/...b/591370748488

My Monger-Sense was tingling, but I thought it just because she reminded me of the girl who used to be on Park Ave. With bad reviews (Kristy?). She offered 60 for a QV and I headed over. As I came down the road I saw two Leo's parked directly across the street backed into parking spaces and watching the road.

Could have been coincidence, but I noped out of there without even glancing in their direction.
Buff I agree 100% bro . There's is some strange things happening around town I know 2 weeks ago they made a swipe through the 6 on the parkway. They had a fucking drome flying around the Hotel. They think they were been slick.
I would stay with who you know right now...….Be safe I know I am...
I've seen her a few times before, she is legit. Just pricey in my opinion for the view and what was on the menu. Judging by your post, she has dropped her price considerably. I quit see her because of her price and her location. She was in the middle of nowhere down a road that would damage your car
What was on the menu?
What was on the menu? Originally Posted by Nole312

Heh...….. It does look like we are going to find out the Menu Nole