Good Morning Buda

One of my favorite places to stay in recent yrs when I visit Austin.
I have always wanted to go to Antones (Blues) bar in Austin.
It would be too much to ask if they had a place with live music like that in BUDA?

Guess I will have to make that drive down town.. UGH
Willie's Joint has music sometimes. Can't speak to the food because they have totally changed their menu since the last time I was there.

Mavericks has live music and DJ's. I've never been but I heard it's kind of cool. You can sit in swings and have your drinks and listen to the music. Not sure what kind of music it is. The name suggests country.

Definitely not in the same category as going downtown.
I'm not a fan of the new Antones location. WC Clark, Godfather of Austin Blues is playing at Buck's Backyard in Buda 9/15. Grupo Fantasma (not really blues) plays there 9/16.
Mmmmm my Cajun queen I remember you coming to see me when I was in pennsylvania. Definitely a great encounter. Hope you find your live music hun
I'm not a fan of the new Antones location. WC Clark, Godfather of Austin Blues is playing at Buck's Backyard in Buda 9/15. Grupo Fantasma (not really blues) plays there 9/16. Originally Posted by saustin
I forgot about Buck's Backyard. I tend to think of that in Mountain City, but definitely in the area. Good call.
THANK YOU!
Willie's Joint has music sometimes. Can't speak to the food because they have totally changed their menu since the last time I was there.

Mavericks has live music and DJ's. I've never been but I heard it's kind of cool. You can sit in swings and have your drinks and listen to the music. Not sure what kind of music it is. The name suggests country.

Definitely not in the same category as going downtown. Originally Posted by slocum
Guess Ill try Willies Joint cause Maverick is in Pflugerville 42 miles from Buda lol
Mavericks sits on the north end of Cabela’s parking lot. Ride by there and see for yourself.
Guess Ill try Willies Joint cause Maverick is in Pflugerville 42 miles from Buda lol Originally Posted by Majichands
https://mavericksdancehall.com/

and click on the button that says Buda.
Check out Green Hall in New Braunfels. Same 40 miles driving but better then driving to downtown Austin.