Deep Throat

I wanted to from Hobbiers and providers what you consider deep throat.
Is it take it down and hold it.
Take it down and back up again fast.
Is it just put to the back of the throat and push back.
Linda Lovelace
If you are a provider can you or will you do which one.
If you are a Hobbiest what to you think it is .
Any suggestions on who is best?
Never really had a deep throat experience ... my pecker only does shallow mouth ...
MrClark with that thing you have I couldn't take it all lol. Good luck finding a chick that can go all the way to the bottom. I'm a head bobber myself lol
I get swallowed all the time. Thought it was normal.
I do both. I attempt to hold it down as long as possible, but usually its all the way down, back up, back down, back up, and so on. Depends on the size as to how long I can keep it allll the way down. But I always try to get it as far down as possible. It also depends on the guy. Some want that, some do not, some just like the head sucked on...
Oh Mr clark yours is fun to DT, take all the way down..keep it there and massage it with my throat muscles.and just move up and down very slowly..while looking in your eyes so you can see how much I enjoy having you fuck my throat...
If she's licking my balls with my dick in her mouth that's DT.
If she's licking my balls with my dick in her mouth that's DT. Originally Posted by boardman
Now thats tallent lol
Just finished a doubles with Adventuress4U, and DAMN! It is so HOT to watch another woman DT a BIG HARD COCK! My mouth was watering, then it was my turn to suck his throbbing member down my throat......One from one direction and one from the other. Lucky man, had his hands full and then some................I was swallowing his Cock while she swallowed his Balls and our lips meet in the middle.................
Just finished a doubles with Adventuress4U, and DAMN! It is so HOT to watch another woman DT a BIG HARD COCK! My mouth was watering, then it was my turn to suck his throbbing member down my throat......One from one direction and one from the other. Lucky man, had his hands full and then some................I was swallowing his Cock while she swallowed his Balls and our lips meet in the middle................. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT MRCLARK!!
Sounds like i've lived a sheltered life. I need to get out there.
Just finished a doubles with Adventuress4U, and DAMN! It is so HOT to watch another woman DT a BIG HARD COCK! My mouth was watering, then it was my turn to suck his throbbing member down my throat......One from one direction and one from the other. Lucky man, had his hands full and then some................I was swallowing his Cock while she swallowed his Balls and our lips meet in the middle................. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I definitely need to get out more, WOW!
Many have tried, but only one lady has succeeded with me.
wooohoooo Wicket i would love to try--lol!

Ms A...that is HOT as hell...I luv trying to deepthroat....when you do acheive your "goal",it is such a sweet sexy feeling!
Damn...both you ladies could get a job writing for Penthouse.

Oh Mr clark yours is fun to DT, take all the way down..keep it there and massage it with my throat muscles.and just move up and down very slowly..while looking in your eyes so you can see how much I enjoy having you fuck my throat... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston