Olivia NC/NS

• BTim
  • 05-12-2012, 11:55 PM
I contact her about a meeting today, and she says she can do noon. I ask her if we can do 11am, and she agrees. Then 30 minutes before, she calls & says there's traffic. As a result, we agree to push it back to 3.

Around 2:40, I text her asking if we're still good for 3. I never hear back from her, and this gives me pause for concern. I make it to the building she is in, and she never answers. I decide to give her some time instead of blowing up her phone. After 10-15, I call & text and get nothing. After 30 minutes, I leave & send her a message on P411 asking why the NC/NS, to which I still haven't received a response.
  • htoh
  • 05-13-2012, 02:00 AM
I wouldn't have made it to her incall when I didn't hear from her at 2:40pm. Also, I would give her at least 24 hours to reply back before posting this NC/NS. But that's just me...
Olivia who? Because it certainly wasn't me.
Well her unemployment ended. So she should be ready to go next week.
which one was it? link?
  • BTim
  • 05-13-2012, 09:41 PM
I should've specified which Olivia. Sorry for any confusion.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=14630
When you write Olivia people will assume it's Olivia Howard. Don't go throwin my girl's name around like that. Mostly I'm just being mean cause I don't like your name but I'll save that for another day. Back to the matter at hand.

So this "Olivia" you write of. Did she ever call you back and give you some sort of explanation or reason? Is she ok ? If she is ok feel free to get as pissed as you want, unless there is a valid reason. I'm guessing there is not.
he kept asking questions about my services and the donation.. Not to mention calling my phone till 3am
Then tell him you aren't comfortable and won't see him.

I know you've had to defend your self for doing that as well but most guys will accept that you have stringent screening methods. We will either try to clear your screening or not. If we don't so be it. There are other hooktards in the sea.

A NCNS is still a NCNS regardless of the reason. He has a legitimate reason for posting it. Nothing you can say will legitimize your reasoning for doing it.

Waiting 4 days to respond doesn't help the situation either.
  • BTim
  • 05-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Sorry Olivia88, but you seem to have me confused for someone else. I've never called anyone at 3 am, and I read every review of yours and check your p 411 menu before trying to contact. My only question related to greek, which I asked, and you answered. It certainly didn't require multiple questions.

I'm not trying to drag this out, but I fell it was necessary to respond to your post.

Regards.
If he did something to make you nervous, or piss you off to where you don't want to see him, just don't make a date. It would save posts like this from happening. I'm sick of seeing NCNS posts like this where the provider just left him hanging instead of just saying no.
You got NCNS ... get over it.
Drop a dime on her ass and move on.......wait, you did that.......never mind.
If he did something to make you nervous, or piss you off to where you don't want to see him, just don't make a date. It would save posts like this from happening. I'm sick of seeing NCNS posts like this where the provider just left him hanging instead of just saying no. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Planning to visit Houston cg?
Send little Miss Sexy-As-Fuck over to me...