Here is a fantasy of mine...

...having a fine looking lady (spinner or tall/thin) accompany me to your everyday theatre for a movie. You pick a movie that isn't too popular--maybe it has been out for awhile. The theatre is 20% filled and no one is within 4 rows of us.

I wear shorts --no undies. She wears dark mini skirt, dark top/blouse, no bra, and g-string or nada. We make out like high schoolers. Then she unleashes Jr. for some nice bbbj.

My fantasy also includes her sitting on my cock while facing the screen and working to get herself off--quietly. Our hearts are racing because it is so freakin' public and we can't move too fast or we will make the theatre chairs sqeak. Fucking is an action verb and what we are doing bearly qualifies. I am massaging her tits and nipples.

After she cums she slides off and gives me a BBBJNQNS (or NQBS)

Am I crazy? I would like to try this...at least the BBBJ part. This has been a fantasy of mine for over 20 years.

Anybody else done this? Any providers have a similar fantasy?
Did it with my 19 year old ex-SB about a year ago in the movie theater in Spring. We were the only two in that theater that day and it was a weekday, around 4 pm. We cuddled and molested each other during the movie and just before the movie ended we started doing it.

Luckily we both just O'd and in the process of putting our private parts back in our clothes when one of the theater staff came in for clean up. Needless to say, my ex-SB wasn't fast enough and the staff saw her titties and he just gave us a big smile. He did asked us how the movie was and we both told him it sucked...no pun intended. Man, I haven't done anything like this since the late 80's. So ready to find a another new ATF or SB to do this kind of thing again.
I thought everyone did that in highschool...
All you need now is a provider and John Carter Tickets.
Not a good fantasy. Probably more common than you think.
  • Trey
  • 05-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Not that bad a request but that's still a 2 hour outcall for a bj. I think you can find what you're looking though. Battleship is doing poorly may be a good option it has a long dark part near the end, john carter I think is in the dollar movie by now.
Not that bad a request but that's still a 2 hour outcall for a bj. I think you can find what you're looking though. Battleship is doing poorly may be a good option it has a long dark part near the end, john carter I think is in the dollar movie by now. Originally Posted by trey
John Carter, is that the movie Disney made that was a big flop? I'll just wait for Expendables II to come out.
  • Trey
  • 05-28-2012, 11:39 PM
John carter wasn't that bad. Wasn't great but it beats chernoble diarys one of the worst movies I ever saw. Hey that could be another option, its dark for most the movie at least 2/3 of it and you'll have no desire to watch it. Saw this on Saturday with ten folks in theater.
Fantasies are always a good thing man! Live em out.
  • Seedy
  • 05-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Yep I did that shit with my high school sweetheart. Probably sophmore year of college, home for the weekend went to the movies, got us drinks and popcorn, I was hornier than a two peckered goat, and pulled out my dick, and slid it up through the bottom of the popcorn container. Didn't take much of her eating popcorn, for her to find my rock hard dick, it went downhill fast after that...LMFAO... in a good way....
Fantasies are always a good thing man! Live em out. Originally Posted by jimmycz
Sometimes Jimmy, fantasy and reality tend to perpetually overlap....in some people.
... and pulled out my dick, and slid it up through the bottom of the popcorn container. Didn't take much of her eating popcorn, for her to find my rock hard dick, it went downhill fast after that... Originally Posted by seedman55
I think someone was filiming that .... it ended up in a movie.
My fantasy was not enough for you lmao....I never done it at the theatre - have done it in salt water and on the sand at a public beach...Well I hope you can find someone to fulfill that fantasy of yours....I am currently interviewing candidates for my part 2 fantasy Asian/Man Digo version - bui yah kah!
I've done this a few times with the SO back when she was comfortable wearing the kind of clothes needed to pull it off. Never full on penetration but HJ's and BJ's and me playing with her tits and pussy to orgasm.

One time we got ready to go. Got about two miles down the road realized we were way to horny to wait and just turned around and fucked like teenagers in the garage.
been there done that