Ever have an ex make an appointment

Have you ever have an ex make an appointment and you did not know it was an ex till they showed for the appointment?

My 2nd week as a provided I had a guy text to set up and appointment..I had text back to tell him to call 15 min before the appointment to confirm... So he calls to confirm and I ask have a i seen him before as i knew i heard the voice before. He said no..So anyways when it was appt time he knocks and when i open the door i was stunned to see it was someone i dated about 2 yrs ago and didn't know what to say....He breaks the ice with well at least i know your good at what u do. He scheduled an 1/2 hr appt. turn it into a 2hr appt and dinner...and yes he pd me for the 2 hrs. and still comes to see me once a week....

(He seen my ad on BP I do not post face pics on BP due to it being an open site)
When I came to houston in 2007 I dated a couple guys. I would be shocked. That would take the cake. I mean when they knew me I had my s**t together, and now a hooker? And I might have gained a couple pounds since I saw them. To me it would be a nightmare. I use to be very conservative, and they would never guess this about me. Scary thought!
Lmao, never had an ex show up, but have had guys I went to HS with show up.. ... Good thing all my ex's don't live in Texas!!!

Night yall, im going to bed.. Have a great week & I'll talk to yall tomorrow.
Girl you jinx me. Yesterday I had an old friend show up who I met in 2007 or 2008 from a sd site. Well we became friends and he wasn't paying my bills so I never gave it up lol. I actually had a sd giving me $ at the time so it was fine. We went out and were friends. He didn't recognise me and I felt embarrassed. I use to work a lot and now I'm a hooker lmao. He couldn't believe it, how much I changed. Wow that was wierd. He said I was hotter not then when I was skinny and a B cup lol. Much hotter so I fucked the shit out of him and now have a new regular
  • anita
  • 05-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Noo thank God! He would just be glad he did not stay with me. It is a nightmare for most guys to have a girlfriend that is also a provider. Especially if he plans on marrying her. But a guy I went on a date with found me here lol, he got what he wanted after all .
Noo thank God! He would just be glad he did not stay with me. It is a nightmare for most guys to have a girlfriend that is also a provider. Especially if he plans on marrying her. But a guy I went on a date with found me here lol, he got what he wanted after all . Originally Posted by anita
True, but there's something to be said for having an abundance of condoms at your disposal. ijs
Have you ever have an ex make an appointment ......... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
Yes. Reminded her I was not a shrink, and gave her a quarter.
Yes. Reminded her I was not a shrink, and gave her a quarter. Originally Posted by LexusLover

huh???
Yes. Reminded her I was not a shrink, and gave her a quarter. Originally Posted by LexusLover

when u gave her the quarter did you tell her to call someone who cares LMMFAO....
when u gave her the quarter did you tell her to call someone who cares LMMFAO.... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
That's a fair translation for a co-ed section of folks I don't know...

......and in those days pay phones were conveniently available at the "7-11"!

To me an "ex" is an X .... as in "no mos"! The rest have names.
Moved away from home for 10 years. Came back and went to the local skin joint. My prom date was dancing.
My prom date was dancing. Originally Posted by mikesliver
And?
You had a boyfriend?

(He seen my ad on BP I do not post face pics on BP due to it being an open site)
Originally Posted by Dayna Love
Did someone tell you this site was completely closed to outsiders?

Currently Active Users: 3367 (1363 members and 2015 guests)
And? Originally Posted by LexusLover
She pretended she didn't know me.