Intense role play?

Hey all,
Its been a while since I have posted,a girlfriend and I where discussing intense role play. Full blown interrogation scenes and such. Is there any interest in Houston for such a thing?
Have a great week all.
SSM
LOL Well, Lets say Dallas by far has the kinkier men in it, But as this is ALL fantasy here..........Houston men enjoy their fantasies and role playing as well........Do your research, stock up on outfits as men are visual and have fun. Strict scripts are hard to flow and can leave one disappointed, I always ask for the man to tell me about his fantasy as we exchange emails and calls, giving me the info I need to give him the Mind Fuck he so desires...........YUMz!!
The one you mention doesn't interest me, but roleplays do in general. Certain ones intrigue me enough that I would consider them my fetish. I would think that this type of board would be a hotbed of people with those types of interest. I always follow threads of this type out of curiosity in seeing how much of a freak I am compared to other people.
Thanks you 2 i appreciate it.
Intense role play? Is that where I really, really, really believe I'm the postman and you're the insanely (and incongruously) hot housewife mowing the lawn in a French maid outfit, no panties, and stilettos (you know, to aerate the grass)?

This is "intense" compared to my "regular" role play where I pretend to be a loser dick-head that calls in sick to work so I can stay home (actually. my mother's house . . . but it's home to me) and post on SHMBs and call the fattest hookers on BP and try to get them to talk dirty over the phone so I can jack off, thereby getting my nut without actually spending any money. And yet it seems so real . . .

And, yes, you can bet your sweet (imaginary?) ass there are many more waaaay fucked up people up in Dallas than there are down here.
Very good, LK.
I can't say I've ever done that. I guess there is always a first time. I enjoy real life and just meeting new friends enough. GFE is all the roll playing I need.