What’s New in the ‘084 Houston?

I’ve been out of circulation a bit but I have noticed a plethora of new AMPS in 77084. When I search up in here for the last year, I don’t see much in the way of reports. What gives?

I see that SG was renamed Yaya Spa and an encounter says it’s the same-old same-old there.

A new spot opened at Clay and Hwy 6 next to the kolache place but I haven’t stuck my head into there yet. It’s probably run by the same Colombians that run everything on that corner.

New place named S Massage on W. Little York, a few doors down from Black Jack Grill. I DID stick my head in there today. Interesting. It’s a nice strip mall so I was expecting an old-ladies massage spa place. It was new and clean inside but no listed menus or pricing and with a closed door into the back. Hmmmm.Milf walks up from the back and asks if I want massage. I play dumb, grab a business card and ask about rates. $60 1 hour. $45 half hour. Ahhh! That tells me all I need to know. Told her I might be back later in the week.

A few new places not far from there, at least one or two on 529 that I haven’t had the opportunity to peek inside at yet.

So any intel on any of these?

FozzieTheBear aka Diddler
Not an encounter moved to coed
Same old action in 084 as far as I'm concerned