New member needing assistance

I would like to post a review on a young red headed Lady that goes by 432cherries but I don't exactly know how. Please help
If you go to the very bottom find the location she is hosting from click on that and there will be a section that says reviews for providers click on that and post a new add/review
Sorry it will say independent Provider reviews
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
I'd like to welcome you to ECCIE as well as assure you that you can have great times with fabulous ladies as a result of being a member here.

A moderator, biomed1, wrote this to help members figure out how to post a review. I'll copy it below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select the Forum that is correct for your review:
(Example would be Alabama,Arkansas, Mississippi, Panhandle)
Select the Sub Forum that is correct for your review:
Independent Provider
Agency
AMP/SPA/MP
Strip Club
Then - Select the big blue button with the label "New Review"

That will open a template - complete the template and select the "Submit" Button

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition it's helpful to read sample reviews that's found near the top of many states review section. Those samples help you know what is expected in a review. They also explain the ROS (Rest of the Story) which is an integral part of the review that can't be seen unless its a male member who has PA (Premium Access).

Below is a link to samples of reviews. It's a good idea to read this before writing your first review if you are not familiar with the process or what ECCIE requires for PA. Other stickys in individual states may have additional info, updates or clarifications.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=review

Hope this helps you.
place is RIGGED

top to bottom

do your homework