URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/128153
City: HEB
State: Texas
Address: Bedford Euless rd
Activities: cbj, mish, cbj, doggie, cbj, cg
Hair Length and Color: Bright red, mid shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: It is her in the pictures, but they're older pics. Short, about 5'1" or 5'2". A little thicker than her pics, but not fat
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Agree with the Walk of Shame, and avoiding eye contact with the next guy who’s walking in
Like tiny spinners? Her sister Jessica is a fave of mine.
Like tiny spinners? Her sister Jessica is a fave of mine. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Is this her sister?

https://dallas.rubratings.com/137540
Yes, That's her. I don't know anything about them being sisters though. She was making her yoga pants look pretty good yesterday!
Like tiny spinners? Her sister Jessica is a fave of mine. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
I just saw her pic, she’s cute! Is she FS with BBBJ?
They must be sharing names at that location because the jessica I met about a year ago was very thin. She had to be about 100lbs wet but very good.
LOL, based on the Walk of Shame comme7nts, I know the building you're talking about. It is oit in the open, isn't it? If anybody is interested I know of a two-room suite with an anteroom in a class B building about three blocks from there. Low traffic, parking available behind the building.
Big, honking pink sign that says "MASSAGE $39"...with you standing right in front of it.

Subtle!
Well, at least in ads the pretense of legitimacy, and at least it doesn't say "Massage $200."
Well, at least in ads the pretense of legitimacy, and at least it doesn't say "Massage $200." Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
...or the old flashing sign: "Live Nude Girls"!
...or the old flashing sign: "Live Nude Girls"! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
There are at least 4 Massage buildings within 75 feet of each other there. My first trip there and I was like oh shit, is it Door #1, 2,3, or 4
Throw in the sidestreet up the road, a couple of nearby subAMPs, and UBT and Jade's place not too far away, and it can get confusing.