URL / Website: Www.anniechloevip.com
City: KCMO
State: Missouri
Address: Westport
Activities: lfk, cbj, cg
Hair Length and Color: Red hair, longer, past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Natural beauty, pale soft skin, full C cup breasts, and very bare down below…5’4”ish?
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good experience
I set something up with her today. Asked about verifying/screening. She said she didn’t do that.
Let her know I’m about a 45 minute drive from her area. We agreed to meet and then I said I could be there in an hour.
Arrived and she now felt uncomfortable because of the time discrepancies. Now she wanted to verify. Either my LinkedIn or photo of license. Did not feel comfortable providing these things.
She got mad, went on a rant and blocked me.
I felt like this was an overreaction and was disappointed to have time wasted.
I’d proceed with caution. The pictures of her are hot and the prices are low. Kind of a red flag. Not sure what I just experienced.
Does anyone know if BBJ is even a option? Just curious??
Does anyone know if BBJ is even an option? Just curious?? Originally Posted by BigEd7598
My take on it based on exchanging a few messages with her….GFE is a YMMV situation. She’s not going to commit to it until she sees you and checks you out. I asked about DFK and she replied it depended on my hygiene and if my breath smelled.

That being said…..it looks like her Tryst page indicated that GFE is included with her outcall.
Her Tryst says incall GFE is available for extra dinero. Did you opt for the upgrade?
I tried to communicate with her and set something up myself. Unfortunately, no luck. Glad you got to see her. I think my communication was a little off with her possibly or maybe it’s just her, but she seems like a true sweetheart, and at the end of the day she just wants to be safe, so I understand that I just wish I could have set something up with her.
She asked me for a deposit so I wasn’t sure but I’m seeing more good things so it might be worth it
I set something up with her today. Asked about verifying/screening. She said she didn’t do that.
Let her know I’m about a 45 minute drive from her area. We agreed to meet and then I said I could be there in an hour.
Arrived and she now felt uncomfortable because of the time discrepancies. Now she wanted to verify. Either my LinkedIn or photo of license. Did not feel comfortable providing these things.
I’d proceed with caution. The pictures of her are hot and the prices are low. Kind of a red flag. Not sure what I just experienced. Originally Posted by Username987anon

I had kind of the seem experience. She asked for a deposit with her second message. I was trying to schedule something a week out and she said that she needed a deposit to fill the time slot. I asked if I could just message her Tuesday to see if she was available that day. She went on a weird rant and said "Blocked."
I’d proceed with caution. The pictures of her are hot and the prices are low. Kind of a red flag. Not sure what I just experienced. Originally Posted by Username987anon
I had a similar situation. I found her details from Tryst. However she quoted prices higher than what's on the Tryst page. when I asked about it, she got mad, ranted and blocked me. She was fine without verification at start, with my price question, she wanted me to verify with my DL or LinkedIn.
Both individuals could ask for a deposit. Hobbyist get burnt all the time. Both parties should agree on a time, and then agree to confirm an hour or two before. I could be wrong, my bet would be more guys get ghosted at a higher rate than providers. I will never pay a deposit. Deposits are normally a red flag. Run!